Guys, What do you think of me?

Please try to look at my prof. pict..
I'm just curious what would guys say about my body and looks.
What do you think?
And would anyone date me with the look and body like this?
I'm just wondering why am i still single. lol

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you love being a girl :D

What Guys Said 11

• First of all your looks doesn't match your age... you look childish and it's a plus point 👉 but your looks are average but you're pretty so nothing to worry about 😉👌

• You got a very nice and proportionate body. Cute face too. But younger than 21. Being single is not just about looks. It's many things put together. And no reason to worry. More important to wait for the right man than take the wrong man early.

• I think you look great, younger than your stated age, but beautiful. Your body looks great too. 😊

• I honestly think you will get a guy. I wouldn't see why someone won't want you. And yes people would date you with a a body like that. All guys are different so it depends. My opinion

• You look cute and yes I would date you.

• I think you're beautiful and just my type😉. And hell yes id date you, with that body and face. You're my fav preference type exactly😍

• Pretty face and sexy body, definitely datable ;)
    Not sure how you managed staying single lol

• Lol. I'm not sure either. Anyway thanks :)

• difficult recommending one because I haven't visited them all myself haha, and it depends of course on what you wanna do. in case of doubt just take one if the big ones, can't go wrong with them. I personally would probably start with a trip through France or Italy... but that's just my personal taste.
      But like I said, I don't think I'm the right one to make good recommendations ;)
      anyway, getting late here we can continue this via PM another time if you want :)

• Sure. Italy, france , and venice sounds great. Hmm okay. PM me :)

• I think so - you look very sweet. I think you look quite young for your age though.

• Why people keep saying that? Lol. I'm 21 but people always guess that i'm 19 or younger. Ugh! :P

• You're beautiful 😊💕

• ok to me you are another random gager nothing more nothing less

• Well, because you're too far away