Who have downturned eyes? Is this real? See below image. This is my eye shape? Please confirm too. 😂 ?

Haha sorry for my squint eyes 😂😂 am I down turned eyes? I also want to confirm, I'm confuse 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't believe any of that bullcrap, do
    You? They're beautifull eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have down turned eyes. I've never heard of them predicting anything about one's personality. Some of that is true, but just as with horoscopes, you could label group as that, and you'll have a ton of people who fit perfectly into the box, and you'll have just as many that don't. Don't put too much stock in it. You determine who you are, not some web clipping.

• I like reading those kind of things I don't know why. It's very intresting though I know really myself but it keeps me searching to this kind of fact/fiction info. ☺️☺️ Sometimes I'm easy to agree on what I had read 😂😂

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6