Too small? Plastic surgery?

Too small? Plastic surgery?

Are breasts too small And unattractive? Should I consider plastic surgery?

Most Helpful Guy

• no need to change them. If a guy or someone you are intimate with is putting this idea in your head or pressuring you to do so then they can't accept you for you and you don't need them. I would personally perefr real over plastic any day.

What Guys Said 32

• I don't think their unattractive at all. I wouldn't say you need plastic surgery, but obviously it's your decision and yours alone.

*the pic isn't really all that accurate of a reflection since you're lying on your back. standing up may be a different

• They aren't BIG, that's for sure... but who cares. As someone said, if they were big, then they wouldn't be attractive to all the guys that like them not. Generally, smaller breasts are reserved for girls with great, toned bodies. I would take that over big titties any day. I think you look amazing, and I'd be disappointed if you did any type of augmentation. Just my opinion though.

• Nope, they look very lovely, don’t change a thing.

• They are big enough and doing plastic surgery is a downgrade in my opinion. Size isn't everything... I'd take smaller natural boobs over big fake ones every day and most guys I know think the same way. If you really wanna get a boob job then do it only and alone for yourself and not because guys like them bigger.

• What makes you think that it would be better? It would be bigger yes, but better? It will just please men that likes bigger boobs instead of those who like smaller boobs.

• Nope they are very sexy breasts , I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• You're beautiful for who you are no matter what your breast size is.
    In my book personality wins out over things like breast size

• Small breats are not unattractive they are as beutiful as larger breasts, and never get plastic surgery because guys think you should. Your breasts are yours not theirs, a guy should like them because they're yours.

• No they aren't too small. All boobs are awesome.

• Don't you dare... they are perfect, you have a figure you should be proud of!

• No because there are guys who don't care about size and he will love you for you.

• Nope they are very sexy breasts , I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). No I don't believe you need to falsely advertising your boobs, that would make people not see the real you the the income they are supposed to like and expect.

• I wouldn't date a girl with fake tits, but do what you want.

• i like them. be my girlfriend i would not mind

• Beautiful 😊

• There small yes BUT dont change them... id always prefer that over your fake ones.. your a women of course your attractive

• That's not the best pose for making the most of your breasts. Most average-sized women's breasts look small laying on their back. I would think that they are proportionate to your body and surgery should only be considered if it really affects your self-esteem.

• Those are the size I liked most on slim petite and subtly curvy feminine bodies. My preference for tit size actually. PLEASE DONT GO FAKE TITS!!

There are way more guys like me out here than you probably think.

• Wow you have really nice hands

• Which ever makes you happier

• Please no plastic surgery. I love your breasts just as they are. Size is not important to me, but being real is ideal. Your body with those breasts looks super hot and sexy. Don't change it at all.

Wow super sexy.

• Most guys don't like surgery on breast.

• you're body looks great despite small boobs but they still look perky and nice

• they are ver very small

• nice. def keep it real!

• If thhe size isn't big, rely on the bounce... if they bounce like crazy its ok that drives guys just as crazy we'd rather them be small and bouncy then big and stiff...

dont get the surgery... we love the jiggle.. boobs without jiggle aren't boobs
    they are imposters

• As long as you know the risks, and how much it'll cost. Your body is your body, I can't tell you what to do with it

• Small is better than fake. Pretty much anything is better than fake.

• NO!! Don't get surgery! Small breast are beautiful breast!

• I'm not sure you're a great candidate for plastic surgery. Your boobs would probably end up looking really fake because it doesn't look like they're big enough now to fully cover the implant. You do look like you're in great shape though, and I'm guessing your ass is fine!

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 17

• Smaller breasts are less likely to become extremely saggy. They are also more flattering with a variety of different tops. Big breasts are great but they can easily make something look slutty or distract from the way a garment was made to lay/distract from the overall outfit.

• "I want to ask a question about whether or not my boobs are too small so I'll lay down in a way that makes them as small as possible"

What the heck OP? Are you asking so that we'll tell you omg run to the surgeons office rn! Or becuase you actually want to know?

• I thought these posts asked for opinions to a question, not ignorant assumptions? Seeing as I am 32a meaning I'm near enough flat chested my breasts look no bigger lying down or standing up. In fact I chose this picture bc it was the only picture I had available at the moment, and it actually defined my chest more. However thanks for taking the time to comment on my post.

• Sorry GaG is great for all types of exchanges no matter what form they come in. Surprise?

Hey I didn't know which is why I asked. Do you want me to give you a bad answer because I didn't have all the info?

• Boobs come in many shapes and sizes. I always feel time and energy is better spent on learning to love yourself. I'd say, give this a lot of thought- if you feel it's what will only make you happy, then sure. Do your research (so you know the risks) and go to someone who is well practiced so nothing bad happens to you (or is less likely to).

If I were you - I wouldn't get implants. I have a lot of insecurities, but I just think- would I really want anyone in my life who couldn't love me for the way I was born?

• If that's your body... You don't have to change a thing.
    Big boobs are not that important, many guys like them small, some like them huge, there are all kinds of people, so don't worry, you'll find a guy who loves everything about you.

• Their not unattractive bur they're pretty small. But I think that their proportional to your body shape though

• Kind of hard to tell from your position lying down but I have small breasts and guys have always liked them as is.

• Ah non! You look great! You have a perfect toned body. You seen to have the same breast size as I do. What s your size, if I nay ask :p

• Thanks for your opinion and I'm in between a 32a and b :)

• Yup same size ^^

• No, just no.

• This was probably the worst pic you could've picked for this question.

Anyway, no. It's fine. Please don't get implants.

• they look fine. you don't need surgery.
    please wear sunblock esp. on you face and decolletage. that's really ageing.

• No !!! you look great and curvy, i just wish i look as perfect as you

• You're beautiful, hun, stop with these nonsense questions. :)

• But looks pretty

• 'You're beautiful'
    'You're perfect'
    'Don't change a thing'

*rolls eyes*

Yes, you're boobs are small, flat even.
    Do I think you should get implants? Hell no. Learn to accept and love your body. EVERYBODY HAS IMPERFECTIONS.

• No, I think you have a nice shape and do not need plastic surgery.

• Are you serious... you have a beautiful admirable body... everythings perfect size

• No. I like how the woman looks in the pic, she looks pretty and the bikini is cute.