Should I be mad?

His boy in my class said my butt is a 6 on a scale of 1-10. Should I be mad because it's not the lowest number in my class. But yeah is that good or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always a matter of opinion... eye of the beholder. Butts come is different sizes and shapes. Maybe yours isn't his type or pref. why is his opinion so important? There's probably a million guys in your city and geographical area, each would have their own opinion of your butt if they saw it.

No. Don't be mad. Just ignore him cuz his opinion is irrelevant. Sometimes guys will be negative towards something they want and can't have. Deep down he may be thinking 8 or 9 of 10 about your ass but if he's bitter cuz he can't get it he'll pout and resort the negativity.

What Guys Said 6

• He just said you got a butt he rated as a 6?
    If you are happy with the result/opinion then there is no reason to be mad.

• What class do you get butt ratings in

• It's better than average so... be happy.

• No - what does it matter?
    a) maybe he isn't the best connoisseur of bottoms in the world
    b) maybe he couldn't see it well through your clothes
    c) 6 isn't that bad a score. At least he didn't say 10 just to be nice.
    d) I am sure you have other assets more important than your arse.

• You mad bruh

• Uh. Did you ever read that im mad? And your a little to old to be using bruh. Thank you😊

• You're allowed to be mad. We have a right to have feelings but, is that really something worth being mad over?

• I'm not mad. I'm saying should I be mad or not. And not to be some type of way or anything but I'm allowed to do what I want.

• Oh I'm sorry. I misread that.

• And so I said, is this really something worth being mad over? It's up to you, your morals, are not mine

What Girls Said 0