Is my dress too short? Could people see my undies if I sit with that dress? And what do you think of my body?

Is my dress too short? Could people see my undies if I sit with that dress?  And what do you think of my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if your worried about people seeing your undies, than wear the dress with out undies, problem solved as you won't have any undies on for people to see.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like your dress! You have great legs, too.

if you sit with your legs apart, yes someone could see your panties.

but come on, sister, i know you are like me and if you are wearing a dress like that, you are not worried about guys catching a peek of your undies. I wear dresses like this to show off my legs and hell yes, i am flirting with guys when i wear it. Part of the thrill is "being" able to give the right guy a flash when i bend over or move my legs just so right when i am sitting to see if i can catch his attn.

If you are that worried, either get a longer dress OR wear spandex shorts under it.

Hope this helps... just my 2 cents worth... i do like the dress and every guy you meet will admire your legs , too!

What Guys Said 10

• Looks good, looks good.

• God bless you!

• If you bent over then people could probably see them, but damn that dress looks good on you. You'll probably get a lot of attention, if that's what you're after.

• Yes it's too short.

• a great body makes all dresses look good

• It's a sexy dress

• Too short for what? Probably too short for a reception at the palace but not for a night club.

Not sure about the underwear but best to wear some to be on the safe side!

Your legs looks good, certainly.

• That dress is so cute! Where did you get it? Cross your legs and you will be okay :)

• Very short, yes probably could see them if your not careful. Great body!

• Quite sexy ( ;

What Girls Said 10

• Another one of the I'm-a-guy-but-I'm-gonna-pretend-that-I'm-the-girl-in-the-picture-to-not-seem-like-a-creep questions.

• yes your dress is short... i hope you're wearing spandex shorts under it

• Dress is very short, body is fine.

• No. Maybe. And your body is above average nice legs tho

• the dress could be a couple inches longer but even if length was added the cut makes your legs look long

body is fine

• I wouldn't let my daughter wear that.

• Very short but who cares if you're going to a party

• U dont nede clothes

• Looks more like a shirt than a dress...

• Put some clothes on.