Is my dress too short? Could people see my undies if I sit with that dress? And what do you think of my body?

Is my dress too short? Could people see my undies if I sit with that dress?  And what do you think of my body?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if your worried about people seeing your undies, than wear the dress with out undies, problem solved as you won't have any undies on for people to see.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like your dress! You have great legs, too.

if you sit with your legs apart, yes someone could see your panties.

but come on, sister, i know you are like me and if you are wearing a dress like that, you are not worried about guys catching a peek of your undies. I wear dresses like this to show off my legs and hell yes, i am flirting with guys when i wear it. Part of the thrill is "being" able to give the right guy a flash when i bend over or move my legs just so right when i am sitting to see if i can catch his attn.

If you are that worried, either get a longer dress OR wear spandex shorts under it.

Hope this helps... just my 2 cents worth... i do like the dress and every guy you meet will admire your legs , too!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Looks good, looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • God bless you!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you bent over then people could probably see them, but damn that dress looks good on you. You'll probably get a lot of attention, if that's what you're after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • a great body makes all dresses look good

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a sexy dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Too short for what? Probably too short for a reception at the palace but not for a night club.

Not sure about the underwear but best to wear some to be on the safe side!

Your legs looks good, certainly.

0|0
    0|0
  • That dress is so cute! Where did you get it? Cross your legs and you will be okay :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very short, yes probably could see them if your not careful. Great body!

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite sexy ( ;

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Another one of the I'm-a-guy-but-I'm-gonna-pretend-that-I'm-the-girl-in-the-picture-to-not-seem-like-a-creep questions.

1|2
    2|1
  • yes your dress is short... i hope you're wearing spandex shorts under it

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress is very short, body is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Maybe. And your body is above average nice legs tho

0|0
    0|0
  • the dress could be a couple inches longer but even if length was added the cut makes your legs look long

body is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't let my daughter wear that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very short but who cares if you're going to a party

0|0
    0|0
  • U dont nede clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks more like a shirt than a dress...

0|0
    0|1
  • Put some clothes on.

1|0
    0|1