I have belly fat and I am scared my boyfriend will not like it if I send nudes... will he mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, you worry more than he will

Most Helpful Girl

• Never put these on the internet, I'm tell you this for your privacy and safety.

• who cares we cannot even see her face

• Thanks for your advice, it's well taken on board I understand there have been many cases lime that. Thanks for you advice

• Of course. Stay safe. :)

What Guys Said 19

• You look good/attractive. You should not worry :)

• You have a bigger frame, but you're proportionate. So this 'belly fat' thing won't be a problem, I suppose.

• I have no doubt he would like it, your his Girlfriend, I'm sure he won't have any problem or objection what so ever, what he will, however, have a problem with is you showing everyone pictures like that

• You are fine, have fun
    try not to put youe face in them

• First of all, my personal preference, you'e fine as you are.
    It's just a bit of belly fat, nothing to worry about

Secondly, you said 'boyfriend'.. he's already with you. Why should you be worried, he finds you very attractive, just do it

• It looks ok to me. If he's attracted to you, and is into you, then he shouldn't mind. If he does, then I'd rethink things w/ him. I think you're being too hard on yourself

• Honestly the pic is too dark. None of the opinions will really reflect accurately on your actual body.

But the real answer is if he likes you enough to want them he won't mind. And he's your boyfriend so he already knows you have belly fat

• Never send nudes. No matter what you look like.
    Send suggestive pics

• Body looks good you really need to sort out your photography though

• Looks fine to me.

• Send him this murky pic. He won't be able to see a thing. So your boyfriend never saw you naked?

• Pictures to dark

• I don't think he will mind it

• Trust me, your boyfriend is not going to mind. Any man who did would not be worth your while anyway!

• Hard to tell from how dark picture is, but I don't think so.

• Yet you can post it on here, just fine

• he's ur boyfriend i'm sure he already knows what u look like

• What body fat?

• Um: no I don't think he would you hav. A sweet chassis from what I can see lol hot rod sexy ,;)

What Girls Said 5

• that photo is so darn blurry... if my boyfriend sent me that i wouldn't be disappointed on "bellyfat" but more so at the poor quality image in 2015!!! what the heck?

Anyway, if you're so embarrassed about belly fat, moderate your diet and go exercise.
    If he likes you, he's gonna want you either way, but if you're self-conscious, fix what you don't like! it's easy.

• you look fine

• dont ever send nudes no matter how trust worthy you think he is

• Why would you even send nudes to him or any other picture that he might be able to use against you if your relationship falls through?

• I think you look great! Also, this is your boyfriend. If he doesn't already know you're beautiful he doesn't deserve to see you naked. That's just my opinion though.

Please be careful of putting your face in the picture as well. People can get nasty and use this against you if the relationship goes sour.

• Thank you, we are actually engaged but I haven't sent him nudes or slept with him as I believe in sex after marriage (religious reasons) and we live in different countries so till the wedding... so that's why he asked for them... I was jusjust not comfortable with the way I looked... don't worry I won't put my face in 😊