Which type of Asian girl would you prefer?

Which type would you prefer?

A)

B)

• Girl A
  • Girl B

Most Helpful Guy

• These two only represent one of a variety of Asian girl looks. These two look like the stereo typical Asian girl the mass media feeds the western world selling short the true beauty and vastly differing looks of the Asian girl types throughout Far East, Southeast Asian and Pacific Islands which all included is vast and covers many geographical regions, climates, conditions. Asian, while keeping similar physical features and traits of that mongoloid race, having varying looks and skin colors ranging from pale white to golden yellow to honey brown to cocoa brown and darker. Very similar to blacks.

These two you posted are both attractive in my eyes, but for me, I like all Asian girl looks and skin colors, ethnicities and cultures too. These two girls only represent a puny percentile of variety of types of beauty the girls of Mongol race Asian and Pacific Islanders offer.

This list would be too large for the gag server to handle. Lol.

• She basically posted two kpop styled girls that are probably worked on from plastic surgery. (According to my korean roomie it's about 1 in 5 women.)

I don't like being lumped in with Pacific islanders since we're genetically very different, so I can see why she posted only mongols, but a better comparison would be with say lucy liu honestly.

• noooo, The whole point is that we're different. Mongols are our own thing! How about I call hispanics and native americans and African americans and caucasions all the same race? Stop lumping us in with other ethnicities.

• @Kalibie - it's ok. I got it the first time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm as Asian as can be and i can't tell what the fucking difference is lol

Damn those korean celebs with all their same looks... Getting kinda annoying...

• 1 in 5 korean women gets Plastic surgery, so... I'm Asian and I have trouble differentiating between Koreans... =_=

• @kalibie exactly. And i can't understand how people can like song hye kyo but not jun song an or Park mom joo or what e ver

• I just shy away from korean stars in general, the chinese, japanese, Taiwanese stars are much better example for natural Asians in the real world.
      Like Rainie Yang is the cute bubbly girl, Fan Bingbing is edgy and elegant. Nakashima mika is your punk rock tom boy.
      There are all sorts of girls, and korean pop star wannbes are not the majority.

What Guys Said 11

• I can't tell the difference lol

• Can't really tell what the differences are. Barely anything. Different makeup?

• What type of Asian girl are you. If you don't mind me asking. :)

• I didn't know there were different "types" of Asians, but i found A more attractive if that's what your asking.

• "A". I like her features more personally.

• Neither, I am over the Asian girls

• Don't think these are "types," but actual girls
    I voted B

• Both attractive, so I'd have to know about them to decide between them

• Neither looks Asian to me. I prefer Indian girls. That's my type of Asian!

• Indians and mongols are different ethnicities... honestly I don't know why us east Asians, pacific islanders, middle easterners, indians, and Russians are all lumped into the word Asian.

• Girl A needs to have my babies

• Both look fine to me.

What Girls Said 0