What "league" am I in and why can't I date girls I want?

What
Of course its a vague question, but what would you rate me, and what kind of girl do you think I could go for and have a good chance with? Im not looking to date models or anything, but I generally dont find the girls that like me very attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like an Aquarius

• What does being an Aquarius have to do with it. even if he is?

• I study hard and have acquired lots of knowledge and or Power

• What makes you say it's whack? Just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• Yh bro definitely ditch the chopper suit. you seem tall and girls like that. This sounds obvious but it's a numbers game. If you see women you like approach them. If you approached 20 women in a month you like then you have a much better chance comnecting with one than if you only approached a couple. I say this becauae you clearly are shy or lacking in confidence. There's no such thing as a league and anyone who tells you otherwise just says that because they can't attract certain women... No homo but you don't seem shit ugly, so up your swagger, get some confidence and maybe hit the gym.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd date ya! League? ?

• Maybe it's your personality? Also maybe change the style of clothes your currently wearing. Try going for the slim fits as guys usually look better in them. Also you look very tall in the photo above and girls love tall guys.

• I'd say a 6 or 7 out of 10. I don't know why you can't find girls maybe it's your personality

• I think the photo is a little hard to tell from just cause it's far away, but its not a selfie so it's less skewed.

You're a tall, tin guy with a strong nose and jaw. Generally speaking, that's classically good looking. Girls you would have a chance with on the other hand probably depends on your personality more than looks though. A confident and attractive lady will be more interested in a guy who can match her level in charisma and woo her.

What Guys Said 4

• Knowing only your physical demeanor all I can say is you look pretty good. Wearing clothes that fit you better would go a long way. Caring enough to get a suit is a good sign. But going the next step and making sure it's fitted to you would do wonders.

• Purely from the standpoint of attracting more women to you in general.

• I think you need to feel better about yourself... if you had muscles you would look like the P90x gentleman and girls love him... anyone can get girls but you must be happy with who you are. Perhaps working out is the start of something

• Bro... why are you leaning against the wall?
    I mean, do YOU find yourself attractive?

• yea ur a good looking dude and u look tall. but that suit is too big. get u a slim fitted suit