Guys, Guys are girls who look like this attractive?

is it unnatractive if a girl looked like this and was super socially awkward and a little dorky would that just make you uncomfortable
Guys, Guys are girls who look like this attractive?

Updates:
[oh not directly about the girl used in the photo just about girls who are like this not her as a person ]

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Have you ever seen her without bangs [and with blonde hair]
    images1.fanpop.com/.../...anel-1745835-800-450.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • oh she's pretty with blonde hair and no bangs. this is the first time with blonde hair but I have seen her with brown hair and no bangs I wonder what she would look like as a ginger I think that she could pull of most colors because of how pretty her eyes are

• Girls like this are DAMN attractive! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest NO, they are not attractive to me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah, now that is definitely my type of girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see her as an attractive girl. The features fit her well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because of my interests (speed cubing, chess, programming, watching anime) I would probably be considered somewhat of a 'dork' by a lot of people. So I guess we'd get on like a house on fire. Any girl that has more interesting things to talk about than makeup (although, I do quite enjoy wearing makeup) is a keeper in my eyes haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • That look is attractive, but I prefer if she wasn't as awkward as Jess.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's highly attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • i kinda like that type of girl. but i like a crazy, out going "lets try do something new every day" type of girl a lot better. think of the girl form "Yes Man"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Jess is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zoey Dechanel is incredibly hot! lol! YES! A face like that with a fit curvy body would most certainly do the trick!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah, well, I've heard some negative things about Zooey, but I've also heard some positive

0|0
    0|0