My boyfriend dumped me. am I ugly or not? Did he made the right choice?

hey there you boys and girls.
my boyfriend broke yp with me after 4 years. we had a good time but now it s all over. he is off with one of my girlfriends. now i am a bit insecure. so i m asking now. do you guys and girls think i am ugly? if you had to give me a rate what would it be. just be honoust
My boyfriend dumped me. am i ugly or not? Did he made the right choice?

• i look good boys would do me
  • i m not that great boys would do me

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 28? I see a way younger look in you. Anyway, breakups are not all about looks. People break up for all kinds of reasons. And it may not be just one reason. Don't put yourself down just because your boyfriend decided that he thinks that you two might not work well as a couple. He learned something within these four years and realized that you two may not be right for each other. Maybe you just didn't catch that reason. No need to think of yourself in a negative way. Just see the four years as a valuable experience and now you can make better decisions in the future which gives you a higher chance of having a successful relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously if he was with you for four years he found you attractive. Guys don't stay with someone for that long if they have no attraction to them. If he had no attraction to you, he probably would have used you as a pump and dump years ago. Instead, he stayed with you four years. Something changed in the relationship and he was ready to move on. It wasn't about looks. I honestly just think this was a post to get people to tell you that you're beautiful. I'm sure you know you are.

What Guys Said 31

• You're not ugly. Did you do something to dump you? Be honest with yourself.

• How shallow do you think we all are? You should really stop and think hard about the reasons you were dumped. It might not be for the reasons he gave you. If he had dumped you to go to your friend because she was more beautiful, he would have done it earlier. A relationship solely based on beauty doesn't last 4 years. You are pretty, but how you look is not the absolute only thing we look for. At least, not for guys who are worth making an effort for. Instead of putting all the fault on your appearance, do some introspection and find the things that you think could need some work

• Asking if whether on not someone would "do you" is not valuing yourself (you should be the one to decide if whether or not YOU'RE the the one that wants to be with them). Which is the reason the guy left, if he cheated you shouldn't be questioning your self-esteem. It should me more of a time for you to tell yourself what he will now miss out on because of his actions, and now focus on doing you and bettering yourself.

• You're not ugly at all, you actually remind me of a friend of mine. don't aim for guys to sleep with you, just move on and go back out there to date with good looking YET decent guys.

• Sorry to say but your physical appearance is most likely not what prompted him to make that decision, as you look fairly attractive actually.

Typically what rips relationships apart is sexual dissatisfaction, or emotional dissatisfaction. The two are related.

• No, when a guy has enough of dat bootay, they move on to look for a new one sadly

• No you're pretty. It doesn't mean he doesn't find you attractive or you have a crappy personality. You guys just weren't meant to be that's all there is to it. I know quite a few girls in real life that I find attractive but I wouldn't date just because I don't feel interested.

• Based on looks alone i'd certainly date you.
    You have a very kind vibe to you on that picture.
    I dont think looks had anything to do with the breakup.

Had to laugh a little at the poll, i like how you reconised that ugly or not boys would do you anyway haha.

• On the 1 to 10 scale I would say 7.5 to 8

• The picture looks like a solid 8 but you get a two-point deduction for the black/white filter same as taking one from a mile up.

• Interesting set of options you provide on the poll

• You look fine. Erg schattig :P

• No problem in regards of looks, don't worry ^^

• If you're really 28, id say you're exceptionally pretty

• Nothing to do with looks you are pretty

• You're attractive

• pfftttt everybody looks good in a black and white photo.

• u look cute

• I'll be your boy friend 😳

• you look great, beautiful smile, amazing eyes. truly gorgeous

• You're not pretty.

• oh god! you are smoking hot! I would marry you!

• You're absolutely beautiful, you don't need to be worried about how you look

• We are more than our vessels.

• No he didn't make a good choice. I would date you if I could.

• Ghosh those eyes are amazing u really have that cute vibe

• Good god.

Women -- your physical attractiveness is NOT what keeps a guy around or not (and if it is... then that guy is trash).

Seriously... you need to bring more to the table than a pretty face and a vagina.

• This is stupid

• I doubt it's cause of your looks. Guy is an asshole, he cheated. Why? I don't know but, you deserve much better than that

• Your face looks pretty great! I'm guessing your body is pretty nice too. No problems there. Pretty awful that he started up with your friend.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 10

• I think you're pretty, but maybe you should raise your standards higher than just hoping guys will 'do' you.

• No, you look pretty.

• Wow you look really young
    If you really wanted an accurate and honest opinion, you would take a better selfie that's not so high and with no filter.

• you look good!

• Hello, young Cate Blanchett ;)

• I would rate you a 7.5 I would say it wasn't ur looks why he broke up with you

• you are beautiful, he is a fool!

• You are really beautiful never think that you are not :)

• If he was with you for four years then it was obviously not your looks unless they changed drastically and come on saying "do you", try not to treat yourself like a piece of meat that can be done. If that guy left you then it's his loss and he's not worth it, you'll find someone better (:

• You deserve better. Trust me