Is she cute? would you it?

is she cute? would you it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I'm good

• that's cool... but i post what the fuck i want, retard/asperge'rs. hahaha... perhaps tell me why i cannot.

• well it's clear both of you are autistic, since you reckon some Web stranger has to give a shit about your "posting supremacy/exclusion club" haha... and that i have to treat you well well i don't know nor give shits about you.. haha.. losers..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I would definitely "it"

• that's cool... I like your posting supremacy rights... haha.. like i care.

• Would you it? That makes no sense

• because people need your permission to post... got it haha.. the opinon regulator!!! a "dude" with shitty social skils hahaha.

• Or you could just proof read your questions like everyone else was taught to do when there were 5 years old.

• no, but it's clearly your personality... haha... sorry, peopledon't need to check in with you to make opinions.. loolol.. dope.

• She wouldn't model, if she wasn't cute

• cool scene bro... but i post what the fuck i want. I don't need you to tell me, kind of weird thinking for a big arse man hahaahaa...

• What are you on about? I answered your question dude, back the fuck off ho

• haha... sorry, i just know you. but then i ask what the hell i want, i KNOW and LOVE how this offends you. I await the "you don't know me!" well learn how to get along..."knowing you" is moot, and frankly if you disrespect me, i act in kind to you.. haha...