Am I too fat in your opinion?

am i too fat in your opinion?

• yes. gross
  • yes, but still good
  • no, i like your body
  • no, you look perfect
  • other [explain]

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do some daily exercises, drink more water which in turn makes you less hungry, thus avoiding to eat too much and eat more fruit and less sweet things😄
    You are chubby, so once you lost some fat and built up some muscles you will never get chubby again if you make some daily excercises (and they don't have to be much from that point on) because muscles burn up fat.
    Good luck, i know you can do it If you work hard enough.😄👍
    The first days will be difficult, but make it a routine and be hard to yourself😁👌
    If you need some words of encouragment, advice or want to talk, just private message me, i'll be glad too help you😄

Most Helpful Girl

• you are quite fat so you should probably go to the gym but the thing about being fat is that you can post a picture in your bra and panties and people will call you 'beautiful' but if you're slim and post a picture like this you will be called 'slutty' and 'attention seeking'

• that sure as hell doesn't happen when i go to the beach in a bikini though...

• How is it that you post pictureS *just like this* and then turn around and have the audacity to tell someone else they shouldn't? What's the thought process there?

What Guys Said 43

• Just loose about 10 pounds and you'd be perfect, at leas to me.

• Woah, that's a really nice... kleenex box.

• You have a nice body, I'm into chubby girls so I wouldn't tell u that u need to change your body to be attractive to me personally. More guys are into chubby girls than u think!

But nothing wrong with taking care of your health. :)

• Too fat but not gross. Lose like 15 - 20 pounds and you should be fine.

• You're fat, but still good. I wouldn't say no to you.

• You look perfect to me. Damn ! Your chest looks glorious !

• Yes you are fat

• I'd honestly prefer a bit less, just a matter of personal preference
    , but either way, you're still sexy as you are now, there is no denying that

• TOO fat? Hell no! But you are a little fat. Then again, so am I. I admit I am a little fat, and I'm planning on buying a stationary bike and riding that in the winter. You still look great, though! I would date you.

• Too fat? No, not so fat that I wouldn't consider a date if your face was pretty enough and you had a charming personality, but your body isn't doing you any favors either. Gross is too negative, but it's not good either. Just kinda meh.

• you look decent because i like your choice of bra and panties, but without those on I would say you need to lose about 40 pounds of boyfriend for my opinion of being fit.

• Pretty damn fat.

• I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers.

• I've seen worse. just hit the gym and eat properly. stop being so lazy and get to work if u wanna look good

• No idea but I'd still hit.

• No, I actually love your size

• @57 other guys... right? boobs are awesome but too much stomach

• I'm a small guy. I couldn't handle you. You don't look gross, but you should definitely lose some weight for your overall health.

• You look fine to me, although loosing a few pounds could be beneficial. You've got some curves which is a great thing

• You do need to loose some weight

• Not bad... but wheres the rest of you legs are like half your body

• I think slightly overweight but if you manage to get your body to a normal weight then I think it will look terrific.

• No your body is perfect!

• I would say average.

• you looks perfect! be my girlfriend now!

• Yeah not extremely fat but if you can and want to then tone up a little.

• You're stunning and your body is beautiful 😊

• Wow, no not fat at all. You are perfect, hot sexy and making me OMG horny.

If people are telling you that you are too fat, come to me. You are perfect.

• You are a perfectly curvy lady. so be happy with your body and only change it if you want to and if you ever need someone to tell you how beautiful you are just hit me up

• I would not say fat

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 18

• It doesn't matter what we think. It matters what you think. Can you do everything you want to? Go everywhere you want to? If yes then no worries. If yes then decide what lifestyle changes would work best for you.

(You should also consider a bigger cup size.)

• I don't think you are too fat.
    If you are happy with how you look, who cares what anyone else thinks? It's your skin, you have to live in it.
    I think your form is flattering. Would you also look good with 10-20lbs less? Sure. But you also look great the way you are.

If you are unhappy, change.
    If you are happy, why bother as long as you are eating okay and getting a bit of exercise so you aren't extremely unhealthy (the only problem with being heavier is that ya typically don't feel too great health-wise).

One thing I feel I should mention is that it looks like you are wearing too small of a bra. I think you need to go up at least one cup size, possibly two cups and reduce the band size by 1.

• Your boobs should never overfill the cup. So as soon as you find a bra that you completely fill up, and the band doesn't dig in, you know you have the right size :P

• Honestly, I think your biggest problem is that you aren't wearing the right size undergarments. They create rolls where there naturally might not be. (specifically right beneath your bra band line)

• i think youd look fine but u probably could not have chosen a worse camera angle.
    if youd like to make weight loss something on your to-do list, sure why not? always good to make yourself feel healthy =]

• Your bra is too tight my dear. Otherwise you look alright

• I voted A. Sorry, just being honest though 🐸

• don't worry. thanks for your honest opinion.

• But I wouldn't call you "gross" though.. I think that you have lots of potential to look better because your body still looks proportional

• Yes you are, you need to lose weight.

• You've got a bit of extra weight, but I think you still look good. I love that bra, too!

• who gives a fuck what strangers on the internet think. but it does matter what you think. dont ever send nudes pretty sure this would be considered child pornography since you're under 18

• Overweight - yes.

• I think you're curvy and that's sexy!

• Yes, you are in my opinion.

• you look ok

• Yes, you're chubby but you still look good girly :)

• You're chubby, but it's not too bad

• I know this may sound weird but is that a lane Bryant bra

• you're so curvy agh you're cute af

• No, you're not "too fat". In fact, I think that you're well portioned.

• Yes, you're way too fucking fat.

• Why did you have to say this so mean?
      You couldn't state your opinion nicer, maybe by leaving out the cuss word as the first step?