Please help me, major acne problem! Who has a solution?

Okay i have had pimples around my mouth and on my chin for over a year. Its mostly gone now but niw i have these red spots all over that area. It's so ugly and nothing helps to make it go away. Does anyone know what i should do? (I already clean my face 2x a day, use face masks and clearasil)

Please dont make fun of me i'm very self conscious about this

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry it's nothing to worry about your probably still cute and a way I got rid of my acne when growing up was by washing my face deeply with soap when showering, using aveeno lotion after I finished drying and removing the lotion with warm water I hope it helps and your acne will stop when you're 17 or 18

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink 2L of water a day, eat lots of fruit (especially strawberries) and dark green vegetables, scrub your face twice a week max (!) and use face wash daily. Change your sheets regularly and avoid touching your face as much as possible because your hands carry LOTS bacteria.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Make sure your face wash and moisturizer got Salicylic Acid as ingredient.
    2. Use a cream that contains benzoyl peroxide on the infected area.(do not use it all over your face. It might make your skin dry)
    3. change/clean your pillow covers and bedsheets as frequently as possible
    4. Wait for 28 days. Thats how long it takes for our skin cells to get replaced by new ones. Hopefully your new cells will be much healthier and spot free 👍

What Girls Said 3

• Well I used to have much worse acne than you and used accutane to get rid of it. I don't know if your acne is bad enough to get accutane, but I'd highly reccomend it to anyone who suffers from acne. As for what you have now, it looks like it could easily be covered with makeup. I doubt anyone would notice!

• well your under 18 so its probably just hormonal shit. but be sure to not pick at them because eventually the acne will go away but the scars will stay. I think you should use toner to get rid of dirt, wash your face everyday, and be sure to moisturize and use sunscreen. don't wear a lot of makeup, stay out of the sun. maybe see a dermatologist and he or she can prescribe you a special cleanser or cream.

• Wash your face every morning and put lemon on it. Drink lots of water :)