How do I look? rate me plz? wht do think about me? wht do u think is wrong in my style or fashion? wht else u want in me?

Wht do u like in me

How do I look?rate me plz?wht do think about me?wht do u think is wrong in my style or fashion?wht else u want in me?

Y people aware not commenting on my photo

Most Helpful Guy

• If you refrained from making those strange faces, you'd look stunning! But even WITH those faces, you look really good! :P

• Thanks dear u see I did a bit editing

• @NotMyUsername15
      Haha! So quick to jump the gun, aren't you? It says in her profile that she is a lesbian! :P

Not that I'm stalking people, but I usually look at the profiles of question askers before answering their questions, because it often helps me give more accurate answers. :)

• Mood and ur ryt bro

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look really cute girl! 10/10 I love everything about u!

What Guys Said 13

• I think you look fine, smile and enjoy life!

• Very cute, I just don't like your hair at all, or your style in shirts.
    Your hands are perfection, and that muscle tone, prrrr, I'd say with proper sense of style you'd be a nine or ten.

• Can u explain me proper wht r u saying

• Well you're lesbian so maybe it's a good thing your style doesn't work for me, I don't know what girls who like girls would think of your style. To me, it looks like you shop at tj maxxx for the price and not the look, in the last picture especially you are super attractive, great face, body, muscles, bones, skin. In pictures 2 3 4 especially, your hair is just so bad, soso bad, I don't know if that's a style where you live but I just think it's a hot mess / birds nest /not cute. Again, maybe it screams lesbian and my subconscious is just picking up on that, and girls who like girls will dig it, in which case, you're doing great.

• You look awesome. second pic is really great. It seems like u lick... N I imagine mine. You are sexy, hot... and he would b lucky. I wish it would be me.

• Wht lick I dint get u

• What's head? Head of? You are more than sexy and hot wt I thought. Your boyfriend is really luckiest pesson

• Chalo madam jaisa aap theek samjho. No point of contradiction no criticis... ALvida

• Small and cute... approved 🌹

• You don't look 26, that's for sure

• You want honesty, so you look decent, but you could use a haircut. Just something different with that. You could be a 9 with better hairstyling. Looks are overrated though.

• you got beautiful eyes and pretty smile :)

and lovely long hair...

• Girl I love your style!!! You look amazing where do you shop at?

• You are beautiful :)
    I love your eyes

• You are attractive ı think.

• YOU LOOK DISGUSTING

• You're cute, bone?

• You look really hot. What ethnicity are you?

What Girls Said 3

• you're cute! but beware of rising your eyebrows too much... you'll get wrinkles on your forehead (i know from experience lol)

• Maybe changing the face expression when taking pictures. You would look real cute with different hairstyles.

• calm your hair down a bit and try to be less posey in pictures make it more natural like a smile or something over all your pretty though