Girls, Im I attractive or not?

Ok so I've been told I'm very hot and attractive, I see girls checking me out all the time and when I talk to the ones I'm attracted to they seem very flirting showing all the signs their interested, but when I give them my number or try to talk to them on facebook they dont respone or call or text me. My friend says they probably think I'm out of there league and don't want to waste their time or I intimidate them so how. I would just like some others opinion. I'm 6'2" 200lbs I have a good job I'm divorced with two kids I'm 24years old.
Girls, Im I attractive or not?

In high school i was a little chubby I weighted 275lbs so I was really insecured.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You're ok. You look really good naturally, great face, nice body, which is a plus.
    Then we have another plus, a good job. You're a capable adult.

Then there are minuses. For me, your tatoos. Some women get turned on by them, but I personally find them unappealing. Kinda weird. But it's a minor minus.
    Then your hair, also a very minor minus. I think you should cut it shorter. Your bangs look so odd. As if they're wet. :O
    Divorces with two kids. MAJOR minus. You're 24 and in that position already. You'll be paying alimony for a long time and half your heart is already with another woman's kids. Also you getting a divorce also indicates you're not skilled at maintaining a relationship with a woman, because if you were you'd have worked for something as important as a marriage with two kids. And of course been smarter when picking a partner in the first place. Another big minus.

If you were never married, single just looking for a girl, you'd be an 8 (9 without the tattoos) in my book.
    Like this, you're a 5. And I wouldn't date you either, I'm sorry.

What Girls Said 4

• You seem like you would be more attractive in person. You look like you're in good shape though, so that's a plus! Confidence is key though and since you have to ask, it seems like you lack confidence.

• Get a different hairstyle, maybe?

• Your not my type however some girls are really into the muscles and tattoos. Your height is very attractive though. You look better in the last 2 photos.

• Is this a joke?