Do guys like or dislike this look on girls?

So I'm more likely to dress like the women in these two pictures instead of skimpy or revealing clothing. Is that a turn off for guys? Or do you not mind? Prefer a girl who were to how more?
Im not going to change how I dress for a guy but I am very curious
Do guys like or dislike this look on girls?

Updates:
I meant show more **

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's fine, tree chic and by that I mean it has a certain French look, so if you have freckles, dark hair and speak French, you'll be a ten

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I just don't speak French all that well but thanks for your opinion :)

• De rien, et merci

What Guys Said 10

• I usually prefer women who dress modestly, unless under some 'very specific' circumstances. Of course, it's just a 'preference' and by no means a deal breaker, because a women's style of dressing does notdefine who she is as a person.

So yeah, I'd be perfectly fine with girls who dress like those in the pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think those are modern, classy ways to dress. I think that guys who would generally want a woman to show more, are less likely to be dependable for a serious relationship. Always try to be sensual, but been sensual and showing too much skin are two different things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I DISLIKE IT.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes dressing skimpy catches my eyes, but a girl is modestly clothed makes them more attractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys prefer revealing clothing. But these are definitely not a turn off. I personally prefer girls who wear all kinds of clothing (right clothing in the right time)

0|1
    0|0
  • Either way is fine to me, looks very proper

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do its a classy look

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second look myself but both are very easy to look at..

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are classy outfits; I have no problem with them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys probably like it, but not all the guys are the same.

0|0
    0|0