How to get a more defined stomach?

Should I try to get a more defined stomach? Try for abs? Is that an attractive look on a girl?
How to get a more defined stomach?

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on feeling fit, not looking attractive. Feeling good starts to make you feel like you look good, so that's a win win. Trying hard to look good will never lead you to feeling good, you're more likely to dry trying.
    Fitness will tell you what the right look for your body is, tone will appear as it will and if the form fits the function, you are at your ideal physical specimenhood.
    Try yoga, for starters. Allow your waist to become flexible, feel the freedom develop when you can stretch all the way down each side

What Guys Said 15

• You look fine but to answer your question, I think you already know the answer. Exercise and Diet. Try to ignore the common exercises you see that aren't very effective (floor crunches for example) and trade them for brutal exercises that'll rip your muscle fibers to shreds. Like planks, ab rollouts, leg raises, decline board situps and russian twists.

Good luck!

• You have an attractive stomach. You are a woman so you don't have to have a body builder stomach for your stomach to look good. If you want abs personally then go for it.

• No i fucking hate abs on girls. They DISGUST me 😖😣😰 I can't stand em!

You have a very nice belly already. I'm not even lying to make you feel better or anything either. I legitimately think you have a sexy belly the way it is.

• You already a flat stomach, probably just need to cut down carbs, eat more protein and do lots and lots of repetitions.

• You have a very nice flat stomach. I wouldn't go too far trying to define your abs as that looks odd on women generally if you go too far.

• You can, but you certaintly do not need to lose weight, so do it by working out.

• your stomach looks already perfectly fine! ;)

• I think it looks very nice

• I'd say your stomach is perfect that way. Unless your dating a gym fanatic, I don't think the general male consensus would prefer abs.

• You look perfectly fine to me, but if you want to go to the gym and get in shape go for it.

• No need...
    U r perfect... already

• All ready atractive stomach, just light excercises.

• Stay this way.

• Ewwwww.. Hide yourself

• Yeah, it is not very perfect.

What Girls Said 6

• Your stomach is pretty flat already. If you want to get it more toned though, outlines of abs or something, work your core a bit more. Plank, leg lifts, leg raises... in addition to overall fat loss. Cardio is really good for that, like jogging or biking. Biking up an incline would be especially useful for a more defined stomach as it would work your core muscles more than on flat pavement.

• You could do some ab and core workouts, eat clean, do cardio... You shouldn't have a hard time since ur tummie is already pretty flat...

• Not necessarily abbs. But you can make it a bit tighter if you like. Just do 50 set ups a day that would work for you.
    Or a bit of swimmimg, dancing can reallt help too. Especially oriental and latin since there is a lot of hips and estomac mouvement

• your stomach already looks good..
    though for me, 2 months of planks and crunches got me a slightly defined six pac... I loved it but it's up to you

• I love brittnebabefitness and ana cheri. A flat stomach with a butt or a little something.

• no you have a lovely flat stomach :)