Curvey or Fatty?

Honesty please

Curvey or Fatty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy for sure. Your thighs, even though can't see much of them, look amazing.
    I'm a sucker for thick legs :P

Anyways, you're hot

• Thanks babe, you made me blush ☺️

• You're welcome, it seems 4 people are jealous though xD

• I don't give a f*** about them :o

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I would recommend a strict diet. Exercise alone will not help to change anything. I think you're most likely overweight. Some people like that, some don't... in any case, it's best to be on a healthy weight range...

I cannot really say between curvy or fat, because curvy is not the opposite of fat...

the more appropriate comparison would be fat or thin? ... well you're definitely not thin... so... __ __ __. and the other would be curvy or straight, you appear more curvy than straight, however I cannot really tell because of the way you placed your blouse, so we can't see your actual torso shape.

• I'm aware of that thanks a lot 😊

What Guys Said 35

• The only way to find out if you lose all the flab and you can't pinch more then an inch you will then know if your curvey

• You look yummy 😋👍

• You look neither curvy nor fat. You look chubby and oh so yummy !
    Maybe you have more hips or a curvier bosom, but it's hard too see on the picture

• Now THAT is CURVY.

Women take note because I see fat women on this website saying that they are curvy.

WHEN THEY CLEARLY AREN'T

• Curvy with a tad fat, but it blends well. You're good! 👍🏼

• Damn. I mean damn. I like skinny girls, bones are practically my MO. you, hun, are sexy AF. Or maybe you just know how to work it.

• I'm glad to hear it, thanks cuttie 😊

• Sexy and curvy.

• Own, a compliment like that from a gorgeous guy like you make me speechless 😊☺️

• Ahah 😅 thanks! If you wanna chat, just PM me.

• More curvy than fat, with some cushion but not too much. I like your body, that's my "ideal". ;-)

• A hint of both.

• You look more curvy than fat from what I can see. But that's a terrible picture. You should stand and try and get more of your legs in the photos

• I'll take another then but thanks 😊

• Wether its "curvy" or "fatty" i have no idea. All i know is that its a gorgeous body 😍

• All i know is that you're so sweet, thanks babe

• Nice curves

• From this, more curvy than fatty.

• Hard to say I'm going with chubby

• Curvy from what I can see

• Somewhere in the middle of curvy and chub

You look amazing from that angle

• Thanks, that's sweet 😊

• Dear God <3

• What? 😊

• I want and i need a king like you ☺️

• LOL :) If only I was 2 years older xD although I'm mature but ehh

• No idea. but sure as hell sexy.

• curvy in my opinion

• Definitely Curvy.

• curvy xx :)

• You've got some lovely curves , you are far from fat

• Beautiful body 😊

• Sexy curvy!

• Ownn thanks a lot! 😊

• BABE ALERT

• You look gorgeous sweetie..:) and hottie 😋

• Ownn you're so sweet, thanks honey

• You're welcome :*

• Curvy and sexy.

• Look like curvey

• No you look beautiful

• curvy and now I'm really horny

• Ahah thanks i guess 😋

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 12

• Definitely curvy

• A bit fat.

• You look like you could stand to lose a few pounds but you don't look fat or unhealthy. Id say curvy but the angle of the photo makes it hard to guess.

• Ik, i'm trying hard to lose the summer extra weight but thanks 😊

• Looks like fat but its hard to give a good answer with this picture.

• Curvey. But brittnebabefitness body though

• Really hard to tell since you're lying down...

• you look great girl!! don't worry about your size even if it was important to guys you are fine. If a guy cares about it they aren't worth your time :)

• Ownn ! Love that attitude, thanks girl 😊

• you look curvy. but more like thick

• I think more like slutty

• Thanks Anon, so kind of you! I learned it from your mom so she taught me well :*

• If you did not want honest opinions then you should have never asked the question in the first place

• Anyways you have Been reported for posting antagonistic Comments

• Chubby and slutty.

• Jeaulousy alert! Love you too babe 😉😍

• Hey, honey, didn't you ask for opinions? You're fat. Deal with it.

• Usually when you use shorts or jeans that high make it look curvy but you kind of look chubby.

• Chubby. A lot of females who have big tits and some chub try to claim they're curvy but... nah. Plus the shorts are conveniently covering her lower stomach.

• I didn't get it.. If big tits and some chub isn't curvy what is it? A model? 😂

• Don't assume that I'm full of jealousy simply because I'm not stroking your ego. You asked for honest opinions: I am being honest. So don't dismiss me because I'm not fluffing up your ego. Cut out the passive aggressive fake kisses and "baby"'s

The truth is that there are a lot of chubby, lazy girls who want to pretend they are curvy so that they don't actually have to put a certain amount of effort into their bodies. They are trying to include themselves into the group of curvy girls although they have cellulite and are generally chubby. You asked for honesty and that is what you are getting. I saw your other picture and you look chubby/borderline fat simply laying in a position to make your boobs look big, hiding the pudge on your stomach, and more or less hiding your excess fat to manipulate the answers.

• "Not my fault that you don't like your body babe" Cut out the sarcastic, mocking tone and stop being a cunt. If you liked your body so much then you wouldn't be pathetically posting pictures of it online desperately asking people to convince you that you are curvy and not chubby. I love my body, honey. I haven ever needed to manipulate pictures, hiding certain parts of my body, then posting it online hoping that people will tell me I'm a curvy girl and not a chubby girl. Pot, meet kettle.

You look chubby/borderline fat. Fix it instead of deciding to be a passive aggressive cunt when a female with a hotter body than you is honest about it.