Do I look okay/fine/good?

I am not good on taking selfies, especially it was taken two months earlier when I just when back to my apartment wearing this whole suit. (It was not a long distance, so I walked back for around ten minutes.)
I want to hear honest opinions, especially those from American girls. Thanks.
Do I look okay/fine/good?

Feel free to give a score if you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good! :)

• If I approach a single girl, do you think it will not be very hard to hang out with them?

• I think you'd have good odds... u look good and have a nice guy look, u r dressed nice in the pics... all good things... Just b confident :)

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• a new hair cut would be nice. Mabey like zayn malik

• What about now? (Though it was taken two months earlier)

• Can I ask why you think I am shy? Coz I personally think I am an open person.

• When I saw the pictures, I thought awwwe no smile! I like if you dont smile, arch an eyebrow. An its the position of your body. If you were to approach a girl I think you can get her. Body language

• You are an attractive guy.

• It depends. If it was at school, work, or something like that I would talk to you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!