Guys, What are guy's thoughts on a short girl (5'3") weighing 180 lbs... Honest opinions?

My entire family is on the bigger side, but at my lowest I have been 150... It is difficult for me to lose weight. Anyway, I met this guy and we have been hanging out for a while now... I am trying to lose the extra pounds, but should I be worried?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to focus on is losing fat, not weight. Anyway, it takes a lot of will power to cut fat. Your body is use to a certain level of "weight" and your mind will force you to eat if you are not careful. Losing fat starts with your diet. Cut out the unnecessary fats and sugar. Stay away from things that have 50% fat and 50% sugar i. e. glazed donuts. Incorporate a HIIT regiment; use weights when you are working out. Drink plenty of water.

What Guys Said 4

• You've been hanging out for a while! Why should you be worried? He appears to enjoy a bigger girl, , I'm happy for you. Love yourself

• Losing the weight will not do anything but help. As he met you as you are , I woundt be worried per say, but most guys appreciate the effort.

• I think short girls look cute with a little extra weight. But then again your guy might not have the same opinion. So you should try losing some weight.
    But remember, that guy loves you for the way you look now. Losing too much weight can be a turn off to him.

• I think you should be worried for your health. Your BMI is at about 33 kg/m².