Guys, is pale skin really unattractive/a turn off?

Porcelain, fair skin... do you find this unattractive? Most of my friends wear fake tan and are constantly calling me a ''ghost'' or a ''vampire'' because of my skin (like the women above). One of my friends actually said to me ''You know the reason you are single? Men are attracted to tan, not ghosts. You should start wearing tan and you'll find a man in no time''. I was shocked and slightly offended. Is this true? Do you really find pale skin unattractive/unsexy?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friend is an imbecile. I bet she looks like a fucking orange with all that fake tan crap slapped on her skin.

I love redheads and strawberry blondes who naturally come with very fair skin. A girl with black hair and alabaster skin is also very beautiful.

What Guys Said 16

• The girl in the last picture looked like to me to be the best example of having pale skin. Also, fuck your friend! What kind of friend would tell you that you need to change yourself just so a man would find you attractive. There are lots of guys out there who are turned on by many different things. Me personally, I find it attractive so your friend's theory just went out the damn window. Get a new friend who will help you out not belittle you.

• Pale skin vs fake tans, I will pick pale 10/10. Porcelain (what a beautiful way to put it), or glowing skin, is a very attractive feature. So is a natural glowing tan, but there is no substitute. . I appreciate that you don't try to cover up your beautiful skin by forcing color on it

• It can look nice but the person needs to have the correct features to look good with Pale skin.

• I like pale more than tan. Looks more petite.

• Hell no, pale skin is the best.

• ... I don't like them. I like girls with a NATURAL tan.

• Porcelain skin is very attractive. the only reason tans are, is when guys want a change

• I have to say , pale skin really attractive/a turn on for me.😍

• I find them more so, and some girls that tan can go to far with it an then look like a burnt marshmallow.

• I dont know if Im weird but Im so into "vampire" look. 😍
    Many girls tend to call others ugly to hide their own insecurities. Ignore them. I bet many guys will love the way you look

• I find pale pasty white skin very eerily unattractive. But that's just me. I like natural golden yellow/golden brown or darker skin. The 1st two pics above I wouldn't call pale pasty white skin. But then they're Asian and wearing makeup and are modeling pics. The 3rd it's also hard to tell if she's pale pasty cuz the heavy makeup. Besides, modeling pics never give you the real deal like real life does.

Again that's just my taste and preference. Each has his/her own.

• If it looks like you haven't been outside in three years, then it is unattractive. If its just naturally pale skin then its not a problem.

• No it's not it's ok with me.

• Pale skin is perfect

• I really like pale skin. I'm not that into tanned and not at all into fake tans. That's just... no. Tanned, to me is some I'd appreciate as an imperfection if I did like it, in the same way I'd like freckles or glasses or frizzy hair, etc. But pale is the ideal to me.

• I prefer fair skin myself, I really don't understand the appeal of the tanned look. I might be unusual in that though, I'm not sure what most guys like.