How much more do I have to work on my body, to get the 'perfect body'?

• A lot
  • Almost there
Okay, let me put it that way; how much more do I have to work on my body to get an attractive body?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing. You'll never be perfect to everyone and right now you're probably perfect to someone. All that matters is how you feel about your body.

• I feel... self conscious

• But I don't know what to do about it...

• Keep working at it until you're satisfied with your body. Don't worry about outside opinions or the media.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will literally never get the perfect body. Everyone likes different things, you will never ever be able to get a body that everyone thinks is 10/10. The best thing you can do is get a body that you look at and are happy with. For what it's worth, I think you look awesome :)

What Guys Said 32

• To get ripped 3 more years in the gym 5 days a week at least

• I don't really want to get ripped, just curvy but toned...

• I think it's really hot how it is right now, I certainly don't think you need to change it. Maybe, just maybe get a flatter stomach, but it's still great how it is.

• What is your thought about the perfect body? Honestly, you look good.

• Nothing. There's not perfect body, it depends on each one's preferences. In my opinion, you have an awesome body already.

• I find your body attractive, so you don't have to work on it anymore to get to there. It's up to you to see how far you want to take it.

• There is no "perfect" body but if there was you are pretty damn close.

• Everyone has a different idea of what perfect is so only you can decide what you need to look like to be perfect

• No such thing as "perfect." Your body looks fantastic to me, and I seriously doubt I'm the only one who's told you that.

• I agree with a lot of these other guys it looks fantastic now.

• Thanks, but where can I still improve?

• why do you feel you need to improve on what is there? I personally see no need or spot for improvement, but thats my opinion.

• Oh okay 😊

• You look like you are already there. Your body is so hot and beautiful.

• Your thighs are beautiful, your waist is nice

• My thighs? I think that is my body part which needs the most improvement...

• That is because you have body image disorder, and tell yourself you need to be skinny to be pretty. The truth is, it's not about how you look but how you think you look, and the most important thing you can do for looking AND feeling better is to be healthy, which worrying about your size is not. I actually do prefer skinny girls, but even then flesh in between joints is a really good thing. It's around the joints that you don't want fat to build up. So having real, working thighs is a super important aspect to body health, and personally, I think thighs that are too slim are one of the biggest downsides to a girl who is skinny. Things like "thigh gap" and "what body shape am I?" are not real, important things, they are just tools one uses against them self in their ever diminishing view of their body on the downward spiral of body image and self esteem. If you are not eating when you are hungry, you are hurting yourself.

• I think you are almost there. looks sexy, just a little bit more work and it's great! ;)

• Are "a lot" and "almost there" our only options? You look good to me.

• I would like to examine your body more closely to make sure, though.

• I said almost there only because you didn't ask if you were done. Which to me you are, it's impossible to get the perfect body so don't kill yourself trying to reach it. Your body is amazing as of now!

• Your almost there! Just need to work on your thighs.

• You are there.

• not anymore. I think you're fine.

• You look great. I'd personally call that pretty close to perfect.

• Your body is perfect as is.

• No such thing as a perfect body. Where you are at is quite attractive and very sexy. Good work!

• I think you look pretty good, if you even care about my opinion that is!

• I do care! 😊

• well for the record the first pic shows great curves. You have a nice butt and your tummy is fine!! I'd date your body for sure! If that helps.

• You have a beautiful body (:

• Your there now.

• I would say that you're perfect just as you are, no need to worry about how you look.

• "Perfect" is a relative term.

I think you look pretty hot already.

• You look great already

• STOP! YOU'RE PERFECT.

• Quite honestly, you're a bit too thin. Still extremely attractive, you would look better with ten or fifteen more pounds in my opinion.

• But... I already weigh waaay too much! I'm 5'4 tall and weigh 154lbs

• Already there. Keep up the good work!

• honestly there is no perfect body, you look perfectly fine :)

• Why you naked online

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 5

• As long as you work out at the gym you'll have a tone body. And you have the perfect bra six eBay the looks of it.

• You're body looks amazing, it is already attractive! Just continue whatever it is you're doing. Just be more confident because your body language doesn't really translate 'I'm confident and happy with myself". But you wouldn't be posting this question if you were confident. ;)

• you look lovely, hun. Ain't no such thing as perfect because people are diverse and have preferences, but you look fine c:

• Thanks, that means a lot!

• Ana cheri
    Brittnebabefitness
    katyaelisehenry
    I think if you have a sculpted firm butt you look great in everything.
    I got these girls from @squatguide

• there's no such thing as "perfect" since everyone's idea of perfection differs
    it really depends on the look you're after

personally, i think you look fine