Girls, would my body be a disappointment to a girl, or is my body fit enough whare a girl would be satisfied with me?

I'm worried I could end up with a girl who really likes me, but then I take my shirt off and she would be disappointed. Girls if a guy had a body like mine would you be disappointed? And I do understand looks are not everything.
Girls, would my body be a disappointment to a girl, or is my body fit enough whare a girl would be satisfied with me?

• I would be disappointed.
    42% (8)
  • I would not be disappointed.
    42% (8)
  • See results.
    16% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose it depends on what you look like with a shirt on and whether or not you look different clothed.

0|1
    0|0
    • So do you think i am out of shape?

What Girls Said 2

• if she likes you then she likes you for you. trust me. i think the same about myself thinking guys won't like me when i take my shirt off but i figured out that once she starts to like you more. that won't matter. But if you're not happy with the way you look then try fixing yourself. like doing diet teas or something or highering an easy trainer

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah i am working on it. But i'm also wondering if i currently look out of shape.

• It's kind of odd. I think a chest should be defined. Some muscles would be cool too, but not body builder.
    Chris Pratt's weightloss photo when he's on the beach body

0|0
    0|0