Do you like the way you look?

I personally don't. I'm really ugly so I hate it. Never been with a girl and always rejected, and I must have been rejected by at least all thousands of girls I've approached in my life. Just last night I got rejected by at least all ten girls that I approached. I'll always be confident but I just hate the disgusting face that I was born with. If only I looked good, my confidence would have paid off. Anyways, do you all like the way you look? Or no?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, no. I can sit here and nit pick everything wrong with myself. I think my hips are too wide, I could lose 15 pounds, I could get a hair cut, I could get new glasses and go shopping. But I really don't care, I think it isn't healthy to get so caught up in how you look because although most people judge you based on your appearance it doesn't matter. If you're a beautiful individual who has no compassion for anyone or your personality has the depth of a kiddie pool you definitely are no fun. I'm comfortable in my skin but I know I'm not a model nor will I ever be one and that's okay

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I got gray hair, lack of muscle, and underweight.

What Girls Said 19

• Sometimes.

Most of the time I'm like "okay." Then sometimes I'm like, "Hot damn!" and sometimes I'm like, "Oh God, ew!"

• I think I am alright! I accept my chubby self and flappy part hahah! Who cares! Its me and that all I can say! If you don't like what you see then why bother!!

• Not at all, I've always wanted to look different. :/

• Yes and no, depending on the day. At times, I'm content with how I look. Other day, I just want to stay hidden in the house under my covers.

• Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It just depends on my mood honestly.

• Sometimes I guess, but I've gotten to the point where I'm just like "oh fuck it, couldn't change it anyways". And before anyone come saying I could change it by undergoing plastic surgery, no way in hell I'm gonna go for that.

• It really depends... I always wish I had a flatter stomach... But it depends on what I'm wearing... And whether or not I'm having a good hair day... Whether or not my skin and makeup are cooperating... But most of the time I love the way I look... If you don't love yourself then who will?

• I love myself. I just don't think the 2 are related.

• Men are worse? What crack have you been smoking? By the age of 30, there are much more guys in number and percentage who have never dated a girl in their lives and have had a girlfriend than the number and percentage of girls who have never dated a guy in their lives and had a boyfriend. I'm just thinking how women truly are to be honest. The only reason women don't admit to this because they think they'll be judged as shallow, and therefore men will start becoming shallow in them too. And I never really used to think like this before so sorry to burst your bubbles but you're wrong. You might not like to admit that you're shallow, just like every other woman out there but women in general are much more shallow than men. Our preferences in women vary much more than women's preferences in men.

• See what's funny is all my girlfriends agree with me but my boyfriend disagrees and says all women are demons. I think we are all equally shallow when it comes to dating. But then the question becomes how do you define shallow? Because I wouldn't consider myself shallow by definition.

• I honestly hate the way I look. Even if I put makeup on and dress nicely I still feel like I look horrible.

• no, i don't like being ugly

• I am content absolutely. There are people out there with very bad skin diseases and they would kill to have normal skin.

• True. But you're beautiful anyways.

• Some days I'm like "oh goodness no one look at me today please".
    Other days I'm like "I'd tap me".

most days I'm in the middle. Which is just "meh, life goes on". :)

• I'm content. I can always change my hair or put on makeup if I want to look different. I am the way I am so there's no point in wanting to be something I am not.

• I wish I had a smaller nose and better lips and my knees looked 'not weird' too.. But I guess I have almost 'accepted' the way I look. It's not a big deal anymore.

• Yeah, I'm good.

• Nah, there's always something about myself I don't like, its a common thing for most people to not like the way they look :)

• -.- yeah... NO Woman, just no -.- shessssh, if only you'd hear what these angels tell me when they come to complain about how perfect you are... yea thats right... PERFECTTTTTTT <3 Inside and out :*

• Sometimes. Depends how I'm feeling about myself

• not really. Some improvements can be made.

• Not at all.

I'm a lot more content with my face than my body, but I don't like either tbh.

• Sometimes. highly dependent on the day

What Guys Said 12

• I do. I'm no Adonis, I know I can improve my body, but overall I do like how I look. I dislike more how I dress than how my body looks.

• I generally fall more on the "no" side of things. But I will say that I'm more satisfied with my appearance now than I've been in a long time. I've put in a lot of time and work on self-improvement, and have seen modest results. So, while I will never be "good looking," I can maybe be better looking than I was, and that's better than nothing.

• I get rejected sometimes too, but I am happy with the way I look. I know this seems odd, but you can make yourself look pretty good no matter which face you were cursed with. Keep in shape and dress well - believe it or not, that's 95 percent of good looks right there. If you have an unconventional face, dress unconventionally well. It will show that for the meagre amount you might be missing in looks, you more than make up for in confidence and personality.

• I used to hate the way i look. But recently I've actually been getting more confident and more comfortable with myself

• no, not at all :(
    I usually have a weird facial expression, I'm way too tall and my posture sucks too.

I'm also not happy with my body shape but I guess that's my fault

• Yes, im beautiful lol

• Sometimes. I usually hate my hair though.

• I feel your pain man, I don't either.

• I haven't managed to get a girlfriend yet. But then again I catch girls staring at me now and then. So I think I look great (as long as I can control oil production in my skin :p )

• Yup very much. I m handsome. and I love myself more than anything.

• Nope, too many issues. But what the hell, I was born with this face

• No. I'm average at best and probably won't get even a reasonably attractive women as a partner.