Am I legit ugly?

This will be the last pic of my natural face. Getting plastic surgery done next week now that I can afford it. Not having kids.. I'm going to live maybe another 10 years because of a heart defect.. why not? Yolo. Moving my jaw foward and giving me a chin augmentation along with rhinoplasty. Getting some fillers under my eyes also. This isn't even going to be me next week so no hate if you think I am legit ugly. Just thought I'd get a unbiased opinion before all this goes down.

Am I legit ugly?

Kind of uplifting answers tbh. I've always been told I'm ugly. No reason for someone on the internet to lie about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a clean complexion, the ability, it looks like, to produce facial hair, hair on your head, strong facial features and I bet if you squared your shoulders they'd be broad.

You're not ugly.

Your eyes are very serious though. It's not a bad thing but it's slightly offputting. Bet if you smiled you'd look less stoic.

• I'm mostly smiling throughout the day I just wanted to get a clear shot of my face. Do have broad shoulders. Complexion is mostly due to the lighting.

• I bet you're a very attractive man. Not sure why you're thinking of surgery. I don't see anything worth correcting.

• Like I said I have 10 years at best on this planet because of a heart defect. I got the money due to smart investments in stocks and assets. I've managed to do this at 22 years old. I want to live my life to the fullest enjoying the money I've earned. I rather be above average than average.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wasting a shitload of money. Only thing is your eyes make you look like you've been awake for 3 days, just do something with those or get your cheeks sucked in. If I had to guess, you were ugly or a nerd in school so you didn't talk to any girls but instead of getting a personality, talking to people and being approachable you immediately chalk up all your girl troubles to being ugly?

• Yeah this is off 8 hours of sleep too lol. My eyes always look like that. What do u mean about the cheeks they are a bit puffy? And yes and yes and yes to all those assumptions.

• And if you do pay for surgery, pay for relationship classes too, surgery isn't going to give you social skills. I know, I was a geek in HS too, but I became hilarious and people started liking me.

• There's your problem, do you realize the percent of men that get to fuck model tier 8s and 9s?

What Girls Said 11

• I see a handsome young man

• You know what, do what makes you happy. But I do not think that you are legit ugly. Other people see you different than how you see your self. Good luck!

• Nope. I don't think you're ugly at all. DON'T GET PLASTIC SURGERY!

• You are not legit ugly.

• Who told you that? It's a lie you're handsome.

• Your not ugly. You got a great skin complexion. Try to grow your hair and gel it. Also try to wear slim fits and smile more.

• Nah, I don't think so

• I think you would be ugly if you got plastic surgery but right now I think you look great.

• I believe you are HANDSOME !!! YOU DO NOT NEED ANY SURGERY, HOWEVER DO WHAT PLEASES YOU.

PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE A TOTAL PAPI!

• No. you are not ugly

• I personally think you don't need plastic surgery at all but do what makes you happy.

• you're actually not that bad looking, about average id say...

• Meh. Who wants to be average. I've made myself successful with money invested in bonds and stocks just need an above average face to go with it. I've been told I'm ugly before though.

What Guys Said 6

• Fuck every guy on here looks better than me. You're not ugly just scary and it looks like you're about to murder me in my sleep.

• If you can afford it and you want to look different there is no legit reason not to. But you're not ugly and you should not be too surprised if people don't treat you differently after you're healed.

• Okay... two suggestions.

Try growing some hair.

Try smiling sometime.

Your looks will go from average to above average right away.

• I smile bro most of the day I just got a clear shot of my face. My hair looks terrible long man.

• Your hair looks like it's a buzz cut. Try growing it out. Like, an inch or two long.

• You look just fine, don't need a plastic surgery.

• Waste of time and money, but if its on your bucket list, you do what you gotta do.

• Even in this bad photo you don't look that bad dude. If you're not below a 5, you're not ugly. Even then, ugly people are like 2's and 1's, they're rare. dont worry

• I just got a clear shot of my face don't know much of a better photo I can get.