Is this body too bad?

I know is no nice, but if you see it, would you say something like why is she wearing that shirt? Looks so bad...
i dont know what to wear lol and I think that one looks pretty bad but I can't find a fucking shirt that suits me!

Is this body too bad?

i am working on losing weigh just so u know that I do care

thank you for your opinions , if there is anyone else that would like to comment, feel free to do it
Lol this is the back part

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't see a problem with it

What Guys Said 7

• ... you look fine to me

• You look good. Just dont wear black and white just looks so plain. Wear more colours an even clothes that arnt so tight. But you look fine :)

• thanks for the advice!

• body fat indicators...

treadmill time

• Do you have arms?

• You are okay...

• i do not know is it backwards or forward. how tit you manage to take a selfie in this position?>

• No, looks like a normal body to me. Don't worry about it too much

What Girls Said 1

• You have great curves! its the type of body people are aiming for x

• haha maybe it doesn't look that clear in that pic but I dont think I have curves lol, the thing is my fat goes in my upper hips and is so hard to lose weigh there, I literally feel like every single thing I eat goes there lmao!