Rate this man. Fine or nah?

Tom Hardy: dreamboat.

Rate this man.  Fine or nah?

• He's fine
  • He's talented
  • He's fine and talented. He's a dreamboat
  • Or nah?
Please let me know if you have seen Lawless and The Drop, two performances in which I just... He's the ultimate man. He's rugged and real and really exceeded any expectations I would have had from looking at him

Lawless?
The Drop?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that guy is hot! He will forever be Handsome Bob too me :)

• Hah I was gonna pick a rocknrolla photo, but I just prefer these more rugged looks. All three movies are excellent

• I thought mark strong was a familiar, known actor to me, but wheniI looked at his ImdB I had only seen one other movie he was in, and not beforehand. (and it was a film I watched just to see Tom Hardy, lmao) (ttss)

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Girls Said 7

• He's not bad, but not exactly amazing.

• Talent above looks. He's talented.

• Don't know anything about his talents. Not a fan of his looks.

• I recommend Lawless and The Drop, though of course I have no idea what kind of films you like. Other people would recommend other films (of his)

• He's sexy AF plus I read one of his books when I was younger. I never knew he was so fine 😳😫😏😌😚🙏

• Omg no. Thomas Hardy the author is not the same person, if that's who you speak of
      <3

• Oh lol either way he is still fine

• He's a handsome man :)

• in mad max he looked way better

• To me looks stem at least fifty percent from personality. That movie was rubbish and his character wasn't exactly deep.

• he was the only thing that made me watch the movie till the end lol

• I think he's attractive and talented. I have seen most of his work, including Lawless (which I also wanted to watch for Jessica Chastain) and The Drop. I was surprised by how much I liked that last movie. I love that he loves dogs so much

http://i.imgur.com/dsY21c1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GnSHri4.jpg

His dog Woody is such a cute dog, too!

• Oh man, when you search Tom Hardy The Drop, Google suggests immediately Tom Hardy The Drop Puppy. I find it funny.
      I loved the subtle intricacy of the drop, kinda reminds me of Michal Clayton. I also like strong but not overbearing violence, which is apparently many people's take away from my favorite films of his.

I agree, loving dogs is a wonderful trait

• Tom can definitely be intimating, I saw Bronson, The Dark Knight Rises and Warrior as well. But honestly I prefer his softer side... or knowing he has a softer side, if that makes sense. Even though This Means War was not a good movie, I still like how he played Tuck. He is definitely a strong, intelligent, talented man. He has a good sense of humor as well.

I still need to see Legend. I'm excited to see Mad Max: The Wasteland, The Reverent, and I believe he is returning to Peaky Blinders.

What Guys Said 1

• He's better off looking being Bane and looking JACKED!!!

BULKING SEASON IS KING

• I saw Lawless and Batman in theatres back to back, had no idea at the time this man was in both

Also not a fan of gym culture