Gaggers gaggers on the line, who's the sexiest of them all?

A general question to understand how guys and girls perceive sexiness. Will it be different?

*IMPORTANT note* I am not refering to the fashion or how she looks but just purely on which kind of sexiness appeals to you the most and for girls, which kind of sexiness you like yourself to be?
Gaggers gaggers on the line,  who's the sexiest of them all?

• A refer to picture
  • B refer to picture
  • C refer to picture
  • D refer to picture
  • E. Others
Sorry E. Refer to picture
F. Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Idally, Id want girl A to dress up like girl D when we're alone.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 3|1
  • A ALLLLLL the way :D <3

• I find 'sexy' in a little of each of them. I appreciate a girl who can adapt. A girl who can be comfortable in any 4 of the 5 situations is probably ideal.

• @MissNowhere is my sexiest.

• When it comes to sexy gaggers I have a list of my own Rainland. com

@FOOLibra
    @Jxpxtxr
    @justbanANNAz
    @BellePepper
    @CHARismatic110
    And it's. l not j. That order either... There's 1 or 2 that's proven 2 me that their exceptional than the others.. One or two of them are blocked because I suppose we didn't see eye to eye and I got annoyed and let loose some insults but I've unblocked them for this post... (For those of you that hate me.) sigh I'm sorry umma jerk. I don't mean to be I swear... But sometimes I can't be nice... If I'm too nice I'll get portrayed ass. Coward... I wish you'd forgive me... Some of you say you do but I can see inside that you'd never fuck with me In real life. But I guess that's the way it goes just know I'm sorry for what I did to put us on bad terms... ๐Ÿ˜”

• Wow, thanks for the mention dude! 😊

• Of all people, why call me? She said she hasn't even told her parents lol I'm the nigga that hates you so why drop that news on me? I'm just gonna insult you for being so stupid and opening your legs for every cute guy in your city

• Sorry lol I'm just trying to understand this girl and the situation.. Perhaps k shouldn't have shared that.. I just thought I'd get a woman's perspective on it.. I'm not sure what the hell it means

• Second girl, definitely, I love sporty girls ;)

• A is the only one I found attractive believe it or not the last one had too many tattoos and I don't like tats.

• Girl in green by far...

• (A) or (D) depending on the situation and mood.

• A -1st
    D -2nd

• I like D, she has some tasty thickness on her body that I dig. :)

• B, but all girls in the pictures where attractive

• The girl with tattoos in lingerie wins from these photos

• can I choose you? :P

if not the one on the bed

What Girls Said 7

• i like C and D. chose C

C is a very classy understated sexiness. it's a look i strive going for
    D is overtly sexual. appeals more to my darker side.

• can i just be a combination of them all? 😍😍😍

• A looks the best to me, but I have to admit, I like what the girl in D is wearing :)

• B. Fit girls and people in general attract me the most.

• I'd do stuff with lady D.

• They all exude a sex appeal derived from their state of dress and attitude d is a sex appeal that the model is trying to portray obviously and in your face while A exudes a sex appeal in her innocence and in a more feminine manner than d.

• All of them are stunning in their own right but i'd want to look like the tattooed girl the most