Is it normal to look prettier as you become an older teen?

I always looked ugly when I was younger but as I grow in my adolescence age I have gotten prettier. I'm 14 now but recently I have gotten quite a lot of compliments and attention, plus I have noticed my own beauty as well. Or is it just in my head. Tell what changes the most as well in beauty when it comes to females.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's perfectly, normal as you go through the last stages of puberty, it's normal for her to look hotter!

0|0
    0|0
    • It's also normal for ones appearance to change as they get older.

• Essentially your looking less like a young girl (kid) and your beginning to show your woman (adult .

Most Helpful Girl

• Some ugky ducklings grow up to be super pretty... It's normal :) its not in ur head...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it does. Actually, girls start to release hormones that make them more desirable as they grow old.

0|0
    0|0
  • As you develop you stop looking like a kid and start looking like a woman, so you will become more attractive as you mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's what puberty does

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya Alota girlsgo through a less atractive phaze and you probably grew a lot and things even out and your boobs probably started to come in

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. There was a girl in my chinese school who was ugly as a 9 year old and 10 year old. In high school - she was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid my eyes on in my entire life and she is not married to a wealthy trader.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've started "blossoming" at the age of 16 after losing my baby fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I think that's normal :)

0|0
    0|0