Is it normal to look prettier as you become an older teen?

I always looked ugly when I was younger but as I grow in my adolescence age I have gotten prettier. I'm 14 now but recently I have gotten quite a lot of compliments and attention, plus I have noticed my own beauty as well. Or is it just in my head. Tell what changes the most as well in beauty when it comes to females.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's perfectly, normal as you go through the last stages of puberty, it's normal for her to look hotter!

• It's also normal for ones appearance to change as they get older.

• Essentially your looking less like a young girl (kid) and your beginning to show your woman (adult .

Most Helpful Girl

• Some ugky ducklings grow up to be super pretty... It's normal :) its not in ur head...

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it does. Actually, girls start to release hormones that make them more desirable as they grow old.

• As you develop you stop looking like a kid and start looking like a woman, so you will become more attractive as you mature.

• Yes that's what puberty does

• Ya Alota girlsgo through a less atractive phaze and you probably grew a lot and things even out and your boobs probably started to come in

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. There was a girl in my chinese school who was ugly as a 9 year old and 10 year old. In high school - she was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid my eyes on in my entire life and she is not married to a wealthy trader.

• Yeah, I've started "blossoming" at the age of 16 after losing my baby fat.

• yes I think that's normal :)