Does this girl look like she's starving herself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Starving herself for decent light, maybe.

Most Helpful Girl

• *facepalm*

There's nothing wrong with dressing provocative, clothes have nothing to do with how much a person has or doesn't. But people love making stupid stereotypes. Am I a slut because my choice of clothing is provative? No. There's nothing wrong with being confident in your body. If you don't like it that's good, that's not my problem.

What Guys Said 42

• Needs more light in the room or change the camera settings to get more light in the picture.
    Don't know to tell if someone is starving him/herself.

• No, she looks pretty good.

• No she looks healthy, and she's attractive in case it's not obvious.

• I would say no. Unless that white cord is plugged into her right thigh to electromagically suck calories out of her body... then I would say yes.

• That's kind of an odd question... No. She looks normal, so i wouldn't just automatically look at her and say "she must starve herself".

• ... she should gain weight.

• She might be, but she doesn't look like she is, and it's none of your business. If you're so concerned about her, be her friend, ask her how her day is going, and confide in her about yourself.

• Honestly no, but it's impossible to judge that with such a dark photo. Also the sitting obscures the abdomen and ribs which is a key area to look at if trying to make a judgment call like that.

• No her size from the look of things is pretty normal. Maybe if she stood up we could see her better but so far no.

• Not at all. I hope she doesn't start either.

• starving fo complememts

• Haven't you posted this before? And no, she looks fine.

• She looks good from what I can see.

• Can't tell from this photo.

• No, but it would be hard to tell from this photo. if she is, get her help. side not, she's pretty hot. i'd bang, but still, tell her to eat food. its not how much u eat, its what u eat

• no she looks healty but i donĀ“t think she should go ahead and lose a lot of weight.

• Can u hook us up? 😚❤️

• Doesn't seem like that, though I have to see her previous pic to know for sure and also this picture is way too dark

• Nope. She looks hot from what I can tell.

• Nope. Looks fine to me.

• Can't tell from this photo

• No, she looks pretty normal weight in the picture.

• From what I can see in the dim light of this pic, she looks healthy...

• mmm, not starving at all. She looks quite good.

• no, her body looks great,

• Nah she looks pretty good and healthy.
    Slim , tall and a beautiful girl.

• I honestly can't tell cuz the pic is too dark. But I'd say no based on what I can see.

• no, looks perfectly fine to me :)

• Nope. Very nice figure

• NO, SHE IS IDEAL

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 16

• You can't tell if someone is starving themselves unless it's really obvious, i. e. they're nothing but skin and bones. I mean a fat person could starve themselves and nobody could know. A person of a healthy weight could also starve themselves and everyone would be shocked to hear about it. Everyone can starve themselves somehow, unless it's been going on for a really long time and it looks extreme, it's impossible to tell.
    The girl in the picture looks thin but normal. Not extreme.

• That's a picture that's really hard to tell!!! Here are the reasons!!! The picture is not clear! You are wearing black! And you are setting down! So for that I can't give you a honest opinion.
    Next time! You should be standing up! Taking a clear picture. That's all I got to say

• No, you look good.

• Nope, I don't think so. You're supposed to get discoloration in your skin, your hair falls out and gets thinner, and your nails get brittle if you're malnourished (starving yourself).

• I'm looking at her wrist and she's been looking sick all the time...

• That's just the distance. Her arm's far away on that side so it looks thinner. The wrist closest to the mirror looks fine.

• Her wrist on that side is also turned to the side. Anyone who turns to the side looks thinner :/

• Starved for attention maybe... food no.

• No not really

• No, she looks healthy. I would never say that.

• hard to tell from a pic esp one like that

• I think she looks great! She looks naturally thin, not eating disorder thin.

• Bad angle, position and lighting to judge her weight

• No, she looks good to me :/

• Can't see shit because the lights are dim.

She looks self absorbed

• not at all.

• No, she doesn't look she is starving herself.
    She looks healthy.

• no she just looks slim in that photo

• No? I don't see her as starving herself.