Guys, How do I look?

Guys, How do I look?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup, and you are still gorgeous! Women could learn a thing or two from you about not needing makeup.

• No makeup. I don't wear makeup. Cause too much skin problems lol

• Well thank you!

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 20

• Looking beautiful!
    Lovely eyes too

• cute. i'd rate u a 6. Which is good. and im sure in person, with make up and without the effects of a bad, awkward photo, ur probably a 7. thats pretty good

• You look good

• You look really beautiful, especially with those beautiful blue eyes

• Very attractive I think.

• You're really cute. And wow candyman's grading is harsh. You're an 8 without makeup which is impressive as hell.

• You are a beautiful woman.
    I feel like you are a tough one. Your eyes look like they've seen things. Things which made you mature faster. Like you are used to having responsabilities. Are you a mother or a mother figure?

• I don't have kids no. But tough I would say yes. I grew up with 4 older brothers. And yeah I've basically been on my own since I was young. My parents were never around. I loved with family and as soon as I turned 17 I left to be on my own and it's been that way ever since. I like taking care of myself though. Makes me feel good about myself knowing that I got this without having to have someone to take care of me

• You must have a hard time finding boys of your age who don't seem childish to you. I bet you are into older men.

• Yeah older men understand me better. Like mid to late 20s

• If that is the rough canvas without make-up, I am just wondering how much hot with the painting look.. 😁😁 ... Like hot hot cute 🔥🔥👶

• Thank you!

• I don't like smiling lol

• Here is a trick I do, every morning, when I go for a walk, I smile at one random person. So I don't know how but I repeated it with a couple for 3 days and 4th day when our eyes met they smiled back before I could give a smile, then they stopped me and asked! - " Why do you often smile to random people?" All I said was, "Whenever I see people who look pooped, I give them a smile and I enjoy the fact, that now they have one more thing to worry about - Who the hell was that guy anyways?" I rarely meet those people again it's the perfect of living in a highly populated nation like my, my district alone hold 900000 citizens, usually I avoid ladies... They find it creepy...

• I'm kinda speechless your really attractive are you single kinda got mesmerized by your eyes

• you look fine no worries

• You're very pretty , lovely eyes

• I hate your types cause I've seen girls with that similar face and they can be the i scream when I see even a little spider types or the types that play sports and take high school sports so seriously lol but your kinda cute

• Well first off you're wrong because I don't mind any insects in fact I'm more interested in the kinds that are deadly Like black widows. And no I've never been into any sport except I was in volleyball in high school for like a year. I wasn't much of a school spirit type of person

• Well this certainly back fired on me boy do I feel like a fool lol :O sorry if I offended you :(

• Kinda like you have extreme potential, like you're the girl in she's all that, stop wearing overalls, you know what I mean?

• Lol wait explain?

• Well for starters, have you seen she's all that? Or do you know the premise?

• No I haven't

• Average lookimg girl

• Lol at least you're honest

• pretty cute

• You look kinda high

• not bad, you need a little eye liner and some tighter fitting cloths. also ( this is just my opinion) lose the nose ring :P by the way if your naturally a red head, please let it grow out, red heads are rare and vary attractive ;P

• Well I don't wear makeup so no to the eyeliner lol. And I do wear tighter fitting clothes just being lazy today

• hahaha im having one of those days today too :P if you had ginger hair you would be a hell of a lot more attractive to me, but thats just my taste :P

• You're very beautiful (:

• little midface deficient, but solid.

• Mistake deficient? What's that mean lol

• I'm sorry midface**

• midface deficiency - a deficiency in bone structure which gives face tired appearance. in your case, it's very mild tough or maybe not even there, so i could be wrong. cute face tough.

• Pretty ordinary and like over 3/4 of the girls in the US and Europe. And probably Canada.