Do you find my nose Big or distracting on my face?

I like how it is but my nose really bothers me sometimes... like im very conciouse about it... and i know im waering a lot of makeup but its how i prefer myself so...
o

Forgot to mention m'y pic Is in the avatar

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your long face shape suits a "bigger" nose!! 🐸 it isn't distracting at all, you look beautiful

What Guys Said 4

• Yes the make up is distracting

• You still look great dont worry and its not that big

• Wow you really are a nosy person, it's like a beak you have 🐦🐦. Really does kind of bugs me. Just don't poke anyone in the eye while kissing.. Hehe just kidding.
    I don't know why but that nose makes me kind of horny...

• accept it you have a big nose now embrace it

What Girls Said 5

• Contouring! You'll be surprised what contouring can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2621VwunSZQ

She's the best I've seen at it, she always contours her nose and seriously she looks so different!

• Funny cause iv tried contouring

• Nope. People who have no lives but to make fun of other's look do find it distracting though.

• The makeup is more of a distraction, but that photo angle doesn't help your nose...
    I don't think it's bad, just bigger than usual.

• you really need to find some other activity.. cuz it seems like you spend all your time finding something new to be insecure about.. :/ you are fine by the way

• what bothers me the most is your lips... not your nose tbh xD

• Ah im cool with it... thanks :D

• you shouldn't feel too bothered bout your nose! you've got pretty eyes tho!

• Aww thnks girl... have a cool day