Are brown eyes ugly?

I've brown eyes and they do not suit me arghhhhhh

1|0
13|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I like brown eyes!

In fact eye color is such an insignificant factor for me!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo, they're beautiful!!! I wish I had brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Brown eyes are a sign for being loyal, honest and generous.

1|2
    0|0
  • Theyre beautiful and signal a persons earth qualities

0|0
    0|0
  • I have these large, gorgeous brown eyes. With long eyelashes. They look great. In the dark they're pretty dark, but in the light they shine almost amber like. Love my eyes. it also depends on other features on ones face/head. Black/brown hair goes good with brown eyes, but with blue eyes, it looks odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no reason you should be ashamed of your brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Please post pictures!
    Brown eyes are not inherently unappealing, but they do tend to rely a little more heavily on eye shape and eyelashes etc, to be a point of interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eye color is a dominant genetic trait, and is created by the presence of melanin in the eye. Over fifty percent of the world's population has brown eyes, with nearly all individuals from Africa and Asia sharing brown eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are my favorite. Penelope Cruz melts me with hers. <3

1|1
    0|0
  • i prefer brown ones over other colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only ugly eye is a badly injured or deformed one.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes are beautiful, just like green or blue ones. nothing you should worry about ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are beautiful. Human looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • -.- ... You're kidding right?

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not. I usually prefer brown eyes. :).

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think they're nice (:

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have brown eyes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, brown eyes are not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many songs have been written about brown eyes so. you are wrong you probably look gorgeous

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No. No eyes are ugly. You just have to know how to use them and stop envying other eye colors to the point that you're completely ungrateful for what you've got.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they r not ugly... brown eyes r liked by most people so u shouldn't think they r ugly... They r pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/SAdtSe3.jpg

Heck no, I love my brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brown/black eyes on men. There's a warmth to them. Though lighter colors are more striking, I feel warmth and kindness from those with brown eyes. They are deep, emotional and easy to get lost in. Brown eyes paired with a beautiful smile is simply amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, big brown eyes are still considered a compliment in looks.

:/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're ugly at all, brown eyes are so pretty and warm, so comforting :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're not. I think what makes someone's eyes beautiful or ugly it's not their color, but what do you feel when you look at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes are the color of dark chocolate of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're alright. there are a lot of different shades and hues and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and no they're not ugly :o

0|0
    0|0
  • All eye colors are pretty. I am not saying that to be P. C, I honestly have never physically liked or physically disliked someone solely based on their eye-color. It's just something neutral to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think brown eyes can be pretty or attractive in males. There are many beautiful women with brown eyes, they look sultry. For younger girls, I think they look adorable.

0|0
    0|0