Does this picture look "coupley"? Meaning do they look like friends or a couple?

Does this picture look

• Couple
  • Brother & sister
  • Friends
  • Other; Specify
They are actually in a "Flirtationship" would they make a pretty cute couple (looks wise)?

Most Helpful Guy

• They make a cute couple yes but it is put to them should they do it

• Was just wondering I know it's up to us.

• Make me most helped ;)

• Hey 💛💚💛💚💛

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm flirt what now>? I think everyone a couple so yeah you look like a couple!

What Guys Said 8

• Could be any of those, honestly. It's two people standing next to each other. They clearly know each other, but that's all I can really tell from this.

• Not a couple. Couples put their arms around each other and lean into each other, which nether is doing here. They are close, but that can be anything but.

• My stupid bag was in the way and it was full of crap. But he did have his arm around me.

• OMG the whiteness its blinding my eyes lol they look fine

• More like "friends" or "brother and sister ".

• They look like siblings to me

• Looks like she is into it way more than he is. He looks a little uncomfortable here. Sorry, I know that isn't the answer you want.

• A girl having a day out with her gay best friend tbh.

• Dude he's not Gay... That's really not nice of you to say about him. He's a college guy, and he was dressed up because A.) he was gonna be seeing me. B.) he met Jeb Bush

• Yeah that's definitely a problem lol, just wait it out and pounce when you can. Nothing better when the opposite parents love you, I've had it the other way and it's not cool. Hope it all works out :)

• Haha thanks. After seeing him and how happy he was to see me. AND the fact he's a college boy who's still single makes me think he likes me and is waiting.

• THAT WOMAN IS HIDEOUS

What Girls Said 1

• They look more like friends than anything else.