Last photo wasn't so brilliant... what do you think of this woman's body?

Last photo wasn't so brilliant.....what do you think of this woman's body?

Attractive? Hot? Needs to lose weight? You decide :)

Most Helpful Guy

• She's look wonderful, fantastic, amazing.
    Definitely doesn't need to lose weight, sure is hot (great bikini btw), and it's... ummm... a really great shot (I am totally looking at her painted toe nails).
    But don't let it go to her head now.
    Hope i've helped.

• Thank you, lovely compliment and She won't let it go to her head :P

• You're... ahum, I mean she, is very welcome. 😊

• Haha thanks ☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• i see thighs...

do you do some kinda intensive workout? or like swim? cause you seem to be the sporty kind!

• Yes I do a lot of swimming and working out :) mostly on the legs though!

• oh i see! you shouldn't be bothered with losing weight xD.

• Funny to see that comment. I am actually at the poolside right now. Resting and relaxing after the laps. No doubt, there ain't any better exercise than swimming.

What Guys Said 29

• nice breasts
    nice abs
    nice legs

no need to lose wait...
    based on body alone I would have to say very nice. definitely would want to get to you better

• I scroll down on the page
    and this is what I see:
    a perfect riped body
    and boobs looking at me
    I scroll down even more and see some abs showing.. showing.. showing..

You're sexy and I know it

• Hot hot hot

• Attractive and hot.
    Lost any more weight and you become way too skinny, so just be like this

• Very nice and great perspective for a pic... nice bust, nice stomach and great legs, although from this angle, everything below the knees looks undersized...

• Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck, Bang, kiss, suck,

• Very attractive.

• Looks very fit and we'll defined. See people these kind of pics right here are what you need to provide if you really want an honest answer. So do what she just did...

• Hot, Quite delectable.

• She is beautiful but she could ask this from close friends.

• Looks hot to me! ;)
    Is that you? :P

• Above average it looks fairly attractive lol

• You look great

• Hot, no problems here.

• Too hot to handle.. All the way to the feet. But remember; face and hair also play a major part in making a girl desirable. So...

But what I see is smoking. My frickin ears look like a chimney right now.

• Oh God!! I just hope you are not under 18.. Errr.. As if talking like that about a 25 yr old is OK at my age... Ahmmm..

• Thank you for the words of comfort. But imagine. My son is a teenager. Anyhow, always good to know people like you who dont just shoot the other down because they can.

• You're welcome :). No I wouldn't want to do that since that would be cruel. I'm sure I'll still be appreciating men of all ages when I'm the same age as you, so I can't judge!

• You focus on your boobs and ask if they're attractive or hot!!! BOOOOOOOOOBSSSSS😍

• Did mean to focus on them quite so much 😳 But thanks :)

• Maybe you didn't but they are quite distracting ;)

• Average body... its not about losing weight its about working out... even the best bods work out

• Yeah, I already do that.

• Your abs are FINE! The only reason for you to continue to exercise is to maintain what you have.

• @BloncGryphous thank you, that's the plan really! :)

• meh... it's ok

• Well, my pants just got tighter so quite sexy and no work needed.

• You are very attractive you know. No worries.

• that's smokin' hot, mamacita

• Your are stunning

• Hot, very nice stomach.

• hot hot hot.. beautiful really

• It's very hot

• Not bad. No need to lose weight.

• I'd impregnate a girl like that :)

• I mean I would bang you if that's what you are wondering

You are hot.

• You're the girl that just posted the other pic and got offended at everyone that said you were average aren't you?

If so, two lessons for you:
      1. Don't be so easily offended
      2. Your picture angle/posture REALLY matter don't they?

• Didn't get offended at all :) I'm guessing you're the guy that got huffy because I also decided to rate your body? Posture mattering? Nah! It's VERY difficult to take a full body pic.

• yeah I said it was sexy and still is. Makes me want to pull that string :O

What Girls Said 5

• It looks decent.

• great body , no need to lose weight

• Even tho you barely got waist line and hips your body is gorgeous looks like you maintain it right.

• Thanks :) my hips and waistline are tiny at that angle! Haha

• Slut maybe.

• Haha, jealous, maybe? :)

• A real woman doesn't need to put her tits on display to get male attention.

• Wasn't my 'tits' pal, it was my whole body :) see how opinions were open for both males and females? Heck, sack this I'm not arguing with an immature child such as yourself! Haha

• The forced perspective angle is odd, but her body looks good to me.

• Yeah it is an awkward angle to be fair!