What do you think of this guy? Average? Attractive?

How do you think this guy looks? Is he average? Above average? Attractive/handsome?

What do you think of this guy? Average? Attractive?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Average, not my type at all, he looks like a fragile man, too feminine for my taste, I hate "tumblr" guys, plus he's pouting his lips so No NO NOOOO.

1|3
    0|0
    • Gotcha. And what exactly is a tumblr guy? Haha

• The wannabe skinny models who act like girls and try too hard to look sexy, I think it's mostly pre-teens and teenagers who like them.

• Oh okay I see

What Girls Said 8

• Not my type, a little too... "pretty" for my tastes. I still think he's very attractive on a black-and-white scale, but for me personally... not my type.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • He is very nice looking and attractive but let's see if his personality is humble and not completely full of vanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love his coloring and his eyes.

He needs a haircut though.

0|1
    0|0
  • He looks gay to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • not attractive
    too feminine looking
    hate the hair
    trying too hard for the camera

0|0
    0|0
  • LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY IS PERFECT OMG THOSE EYES. DREAM GUY RIGHT HERE

0|2
    0|0
  • Kind of his hair is ok a little too messy but ok. i see that he was in a airport terminal in one photo so he travels which I like and driving down a highway by a beach in a awesome van hell ya but almost seems like he string to hard

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Average. Hairstyle is below average.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looking alright

0|1
    0|0
  • looks like a freaking hair model :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say he is model material, way above average.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, he is good looking, I would give 7 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's attractive. i'd rate him as a 6-7.5, depending on the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Based on the third picture there'd be a bunch of girls out to get him, but his hair confuses me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks attractive but he also looks like he works really hard to maintain his looks which to me is unattractive. So I guess he'd be average.

0|0
    0|0