Should girls shave their arms?

I have blonde hair but its pretty long, should i wax or shave my arms? Is it unattractive for a girl to have hairy arms?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care. If you don't want to shave your arms, don't. I think a "natural" look is nicer, anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no need, and if you do it you'll end up having to do it every day because the hair will seem courser when it grows back

• Thats what i thought, but i did consider waxing... i think im just going to leave them anyways thanks for the answer!

• If you're going to do anything then waxing or maybe hair removal cream would be better. But especially if it's just very light blonde hair, it's totally normal and no-one's going to care

What Guys Said 19

• Unless you have the time to shave your arms at least weekly, don't shave them at all. I would've answered differently if you were a brunette, but since you are blonde, you can barely see the hair. So in your case, you are better off not shaving at all because if yiu shave to frequently, your hair will start coming in darker, longer, thicker, and rougher. Unless of course you have time and patience to shave again every time some hair starts to come up.

• Yes, it is better to have hairless arms. Obviously isn't the big deal, but to answer your question yes in my opinion.

• Yes it's unattractive in fact creepy to have hairy arms. I like girls with smooth and all waxed up arms ✌

• I suggest you wax. Hairy arms on girls is very unattractive.

• Nah i know plenty of girls with blonde hair that just leave it... your blonde and your lucky for that

They even leave it on their legs... and it doesn't even look bad to me... but if its not blonde then yes remove it if you like

• Doesn't matter either way

• Lol everybody has arm hair

• arms: no. arm pits: oh please yes... pit hair is hella nasty.

• Long body hair on girls is not attractive. So yes go ahead and shave.

• Actually, I don't like when a person has hairy arm pits. Otherwise I am okay.

• Heck yeah. Very repulsive when women have hairy arms.

• I don't mind, body hair is natural

• I like it on the darker skinned girls of India and middle east and Mediterranean.

• Wax for sure. dont shave, wax

• up2u but i prefer em shaved
    i dont shave my body tho so yh

• It's is something that I normally look over as long as it not real noticeable.

• Depends on how much hair you got on your arms. If its too much, it can be unattractive to many guys

• It's a bonus if they shave it, the only body hair that I require to be cut is her public hair. It must be at least trimmed, if not shaven. I don't need long pubic hairs in my mouth but if you want a landing strip or whatever it's fine. I do the same, as to not be hypocritical about it

• Honestly I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 6

• That's your choice I honestly don't think guys are bothered by it but I do shave it off. It's just my personal choice I just don't like any hair on my body unless it's the hair on my head.

• Most women don't shave their arms. That's just more work and doesn't seem worth it to me!

• It's your decision. I have hairy arms and none of the guys who were interested in me ever had a problem with it.

• Me neither, just curious of others opinions thanks

• its enough work to shave my legs and arm pits. i am not shaving my arms but you can do what you want.

• I have dark brown hair on my arms and even though sometimes I wish it were lighter I know that it isn't worth shaving off (itchy itchy arms? No way!) There is so much more to be concerned with than the hair on your arms. Just accept it :)

• if you have blonde hair, i would say shave it

i think it's unattractive so yeah..