She is Pretty, is She Not?

Hello, this question I'm asking is for my friend Alyssa.

She doesn't believe that she's beautiful , or even pretty because no guy has ever told her that she is, according to her, and she simply feels hopeless sometimes.
It hurts me to see my friend, my gorgeous friend, thinking that this is true, so I'm basically trying to prove it to her.
Please let her know, as I will be showing her what people say, that she most certainly is BEAUTIFUL, nad no not let outward beauty distract from internal.

Thank you so much for reading, and also for commenting if you choose to.
She is Pretty, is She Not?
*she's the non japanese, non elderly girl

Thank you, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your day.

Oops! Sorry I meant that she is the mixed teenager in this photo! Thanks (:
SHE'S THE BLACK GIRL IN THE PHOTO.

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl with the tan, right?

• ya thats right

• Another victory for GAG I guess :)

• hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• She's beautiful this is so sweet of you

What Guys Said 9

• is she in Japan? I find her pretty and cute. Much better looking than the other ladies in this photo lol

• I see two women who are non-japanese and non-elderly.

• I think she looks really pretty ! Her smile is contagious.

I love how you try to refer to her while avoiding saying she's black LOL.
    What's wrong with saying she's the black girl?

• well because she's not just black she's native American and indian and mainly other things, and i thought it would be funny to be sarcastic by saying she's the non elderly non japanese person.. it doesn't matter im not a racist but she's not really black, a whole combination of races and has a little black in her thats all than you for the comment though ill make she sees it :)

• It's funny cause she really looks black to me.

• She's very beautiful and shouldn't worry about her looks.

• Ya, nothing bad looking about her.

• Lol you went through a lot of effort not to say black

• Hahaa yea it is just that some people on here will attack you for being racist and she technically isn't black. I think she is Latino and Indian or something.. I'm not quite sure I don't want to make assupmtions. Lol does that even make any sense? (:

• Lol i was just effin with ya ;p

• its terribly alright, although do you have an opinion

• the black one, yeh she's cute

• She is either fishing for compliments or I just don't know what is going on.. She is beautiful!

• Why not just say the black girl? lol. Maybe she lives in a place where she's a minority? Is she in japan? then that could explain it.

• well i was trying be sarcastic and a bit funny but nobody got itxD and its too late to change it

What Girls Said 3

• Stop repeating questions and just say the black girl. Yes she's pretty. Move on.

• The brown-skinned girl? She's cute.

• she is beautiful