• No
    81% (17)79% (38)80% (55)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Come on...

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing in the world that says you have to be able or willing to date people regardless of their physical appearance. you have to be physically attracted to a person in order to feel the physical connection necessary in a relationship... and unfortunately this girl isn't very attractive in my eyes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Nope I know what I want and i'm strict about it...

0|0
    0|0
    • She's too ugly?

• She's too far from my type, I don't even like blondes as a general preference for women...

• she's not even ugly, I'm sure when she closes her mouth, she will be much more attractive lol. I would date her

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, her teeth are bad but I think she's okay apart from that.

• Then why do so many guys say they won't date her?

• don't know, maybe because she looks like she would have interests in biology than say fashion

• I don't know her. And that's not a good view of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if not for dem teeth. They look like she doesn't have good oral hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, that's hideous. If I was forced to date her, I would gouge out my own eyeballs so I wouldn't have to see her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • More chance of me joining ISIS

0|0
    0|0
  • LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

0|1
    1|0
  • yea sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • no way, fuck no !

0|0
    0|0
  • C'mon. According to gagers and dating sites "she's more desirable and universally more attractive than any women of any other race because she's white".

What? That's not true? According to dating websites it is. Or is she not white? Maybe she's really Asian 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance tbh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i am straight.. thank god..

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not that bad looking, really. It's just her teeth. She needs to brush them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I don't date women. If we got along, we could hang out as friends.

0|0
    0|0