Hey there all. I really need your honoust opinion. Please give me a rate from 1-10. what rate would you give me?

Hey there. me and my best friend where arguing about me and my looks. i think i look to young for my age. we made a real nice bet about what rate i would get. so please help me out and place your honoust rating. Don t worry if you think i m not that good looking feel free to tell me what you think.
thanks a lot for your time and rate. the bet will carry on when i get 100 rates
Hey there all. I really need your honoust opinion. Please give me a rate from 1-10.what rate would you give me?

• she is good looking i would marry her
  • she is good looking wanna snog
  • she is average
  • she is not that great
  • she is ugly
well we are not getting the 100 comnents. thats a pity hope some more will give their opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "she is not that great" but you look good. I wouldn't marry a whore tho

• thanks for your reaction. miss the rate though can youexplain why your opinion is " not that great"?

• Hoes don't warrant explanations

Most Helpful Girl

• totally an 8, no homo... lolz!

What Guys Said 8

• You did that yesterday. You look just as good. I think you actually look your 28. Which is not old really. You are a beautiful woman but marrying you just because of how you look would be stupid.

• Whenever people ask this online I can't help but feel bad that they feel like they have to get approval from strangers so badly that the put themselves on display for people to pass judgement on. I suppose it takes some degree of courage to do so, but any possible attraction that person may have had is immediately dwarfed by how pathetic they must be to post it.

• Eh below average to me sorry

• I think you are both cute. I did give you ladies both around an 8 out of 10 so there is my answer to your question.

• 9/10 I think she really beautiful; has a beautiful face and eyes!

• You're gorgeous

• She looks fine, not my type (preference) but, it's not like I wouldn't give her a chance, at least

• Difficult to give true assessment from that one pic. But I'll say, just from that pic, you're 35-40+ and I rate 4/10 just on your face.

• thanks for your honoust opinion. thanks for your time i am 28 by the way

• Really? You're welcomed.

What Girls Said 2

• 5/10. Maybe it's the angle that this photo is taken. Your nose looks big. Your skin can be better as there is acne around your cheeks and chin area. Also try giving your hair more volume.

• thanks for your honoust opinion i really like your advise thanks a lot

• I also saw your profile picture (the black and white one). I give that one a 7/10. Taking pictures from different angles does make a difference.

• thanks for your comment the profile pic as well

• you look average