I'm only 5' foot tall. Is this seen as too short and unattractive by anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• No! :) it's great to be small - it's cute, petite and feminine, and looks awesome with heels which give a fantastic, more slender and sexy look (as well as a few more inches!). Honestly, be proud of your height, it's a fab and positive thing... and you have a lifelong excuse for buying amazing shoes! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, I actually think majority of guys prefer short girls, sure there are always exceptions to the rule but why would you even care about those?
    Also you're under 18 and you might always still grow a little taller - I still grew about 1 inch from when I was 17 to now.

What Guys Said 14

• No way, definitely not! I actually prefer shorter girls to taller girls. I'm 5'10 and I find once girls start getting over 5'4 they lose their attractiveness in my opinion. I don't know what it is but I just find shorter girls more cute and adorable and curly. Just more feminine. So anything between 4'11 - 5'2 is good to go in my eyes.

My fiancé is only 4'11. Sorry I meant 4'11.5! I've always got to remember the point five bit. She'll kill me for saying 4'11! XD

• My wife isn't that tall. And I love her.

• Short girls tend to look cute more often. Being short is not unattractive.

• Being 5' tall is in no way unattractive.

• That's my ideal height in a woman. But then again, I'm only 5'6.

• No i'm also fun sized standing tall at 5'4.

• My girl friend is 4 11 & 3/4. So, no that is find. I have to bend a bit to kiss her, but it works out fine.

• You're still growing and its not unattractive

• Short girls are adorable. Guys love short girls.

• Not by me. That's right in my preference height range 4'11" - 5'2"

• yes its too short, but only if you think I'm too tall 6'2

• A girl, no. a guy, probably, yeh. but then u just gotta find someone ur height

• No some guys like a short girl as me (:

• ye i like my women taller

What Girls Said 5

• you are also under 18 years old. you don't stop growing until you are around 18 - 25 years old so you have no idea how tall you will be in the later years and you are extremely attractive to short guys who can't find somebody shorter than them.

• Lots of guys like shorties.

• Most guys love tiny girls because they are "cute and feminine" 🐸🐸🐸 Personally I wouldn't want to be 5 ft tough💥💥

• no it's normal

• No, there will be some that find you attractive. A good friend of mine is 4'10", she's cute sure, but I think she' pretty too. She's been with her boyfriend for over a year now and she is quite happy.