I have low self esteem, I admit it, but people say I am beautiful/hot, So any opinions?

What am I? My boyfriend tells me I am beautiful everyday but I never believe him, he thinks I need a self-esteem boost due to my lack of confidence. I used to be about 198lb so I always see myslef as that when I look in the mirror or take a pic :( Maybe a few opinions from random people around the world might help, its worth a shot. I just wish to see what he sees. So what do you think? Honestly!! Here are a couple with make up and one with me all natural. Any/All opinion matter to me, so please let me know :)

• Hot
  • Not
  • 50/50

Most Helpful Guy

• img.youtube.com/vi/eoDlscNnlqY/hqdefault.jpg

Not so much in pic 1 & 3 but pic 2 reminds me of zuzka light haha. She's awesome and so are you. And yes despite what some say opinions from randoms can be great lol... sometimešŸ˜…. But I really like pic 2, just saying, it's more natural and less forced a cutesy pose, just like a "hey world here's me" selfie and that's it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You really are beautiful! A little makeup tip though, you have almond shaped eyes and they're perfect to work with when you want to use eyeliner. Try out a cat eye or winged liner instead of the one on your lower waterline. The waterline liner only suits some people without making their eyes look a little weird. I believe that with little practice on winged/cat eye or maybe even basic eyeliner, you can really bring out your features and rock those gorgeous eyes!!

What Guys Said 25

• First, you are very pretty, but no matter what people tell you, you'll still feel the same way. Ultimately, self-esteem comes from yourself. If you have doubt on how good you look, spend a little more time at the gym, cut down on the cheat days, and drink more water. Be proactive in not letting yourself gain that much fat again. You should value yourself and know that you overcame a challenge: weight and control issues that millions of people continue to struggle. I understand because I like food; I like bad food but I counter it by working out regularly and having those bad food once in a while.

• Above average for sure. If you don't believe yourself then you will always see yourself in a negative way no matter how beautiful you truly are. You will see what you believe. Our minds work this way. I expected it and you are too. It's time to change that so you can boost your self-esteem.

• Adorable is what I say

• You're really beautiful both with and without makeup.
    Please start believing in yourself it's also about our inner beauty as well as the outside.
    If you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else to love you,
    start be telling yourself at least twice a day that you're beautiful
    look in the mirror and say to yourself I am a strang beautiful women and i'm going to show the world how beautiful I am.

• I don't know. I'm not into the look you have. My tastes are totally different. But what in or anyone else thinks shouldn't matter. You don't have to think:feel you're beautiful. You just need to know you're more than you're more than your looks. Your self esteem comes from being comfortable with who you are not what you look like. Confidence in who you are as well will show in what you look like cuz people usually get past looks to personality pretty quickly in real life.

• Actually, unless you didn't make an effort to lose that weight I can't understand why you wouldn't have more confidence in yourself for all that you've worked for to get here.

Start hanging out with more positive people to help boost your attitude.

• Not bad at all. You would look fabulous with a better haircut. Long and straight is the best style for you.

• Beautiful? they must be blind.

• youĀ“re very attractive. your friend is a very lucky one :D most guys look for hot girls with low self esteem xD

• Wow ! You are a beautiful girl ! No doubt to be had, you ARE attractive !

• Your are way hot. If you feel insecure it is because you are thinking you are not good enough.

You are not by any chance type A person?

• If you were single I'd hit on you, but you're not.

Definitely what I'd consider 8.5/10 or more.

Peace, the dude's being honest, don't let him go.

• You certainly have nothing to worry about, you're a gorgeous woman.

• I think you are beautiful

• You are beauitufl, i agree

• You're average looking would help a lot if you smiled more.
    6.3/10

• You should listen to those people your very attractive!

• Those people must have some sort of vision issue, because you look completely average to me.

• My heart skipped a beat when I saw you. I would have never guessed you were once overweight based on these pics. You are exceptionally attractive.

• You look cool to meh

• You're very good looking...

You look like a mature, professional woman...

• You're absolutely beautiful, you don't need to be worried about how you look.

• Beauty doesn't just come from your looks; it also comes from your personality and the way you carry yourself. If you don't think you're beautiful, why should anyone else?

• You look good.

• You're not bad, not my type, but, it's not like I wouldn't give you a chance, if you were single

What Girls Said 4

• Really beautiful!!!

• Yes, you're beautiful girly :)

• You look average.

• I think you are pretty. Congrats on the weight loss and keep going, you are doing great!