I keep being told to lose a few.. Do I look that bad?

I keep being told to lose a few.. Do I look that bad..?

I'm 5'9 weight 170 and I'm a waterpolo player, swimmer, kickboxer and I weightlift.. I have a lot of muscle but I do have a belly

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you look great and i am an opinunated ass so that means a lot coming from me

Most Helpful Girl

• I see no problems here...

What Guys Said 22

• "I'm a waterpolo player, swimmer, kickboxer and I weightlift"
    You're fine. You look great to me, and knowing this part, you have plenty of fitness going your way, so you sound like you're plenty healthy.

People knocking you for your weight can screw off. They don't know you and you don't need them.

• They need to go to spec savers if anyone is saying lose a few, x

• You could tone up a bit.

• The first pic I saw I thought maybe you could lose a little bit, but the 2nd and 3rd show your body off a lot better. You look fantastic in that last pic!! You play a lot of sports so you are in shape and healthy, if you want to lose some that is fine, you can at your height weigh less than that, but you don't NEED to. you look good!

• You don't look bad. "Lose a few" would just be trying to me some sort of perfection look. You look and sound healthy. If you really want to lose some of your belly, just stop drinking juice/soda.

• You obviously care of yourself and exercise. You have shape, a good one. You do not need to lose anything at all... Remember muscle weighs more and is never a bad thing.

• you look fine, don't worry. you might not be skinny but you aren't fat or chubby either. just don't listen to them. if you are happy the way you are then it's fine

• Woah, that's a really nice... bathroom.

• I think you look fine, either ways if you continue doing all that physical activity you'll gain even better shape.

• Noo dats flippin' PERFECT! I'd hit that if i was on the team 😘

• You said you have a belly

so that means you 'should' lose a few more

• You don't look bad to me.

• You look pretty damn good TBH...

• You can have perfect physique if you drop 15 pounds, any reasons not to?

• You are perfect i'm almost 6"
    your height is perfect and your size is perfect ignore everyone else

• you look fine gurl

• I think you have an ideal body. I would not want you to lose weight.

• u look fine

• you look great to me..
    believe me curves are what real guys like..

• You look fine.

• Nope, just must be your build.

• You look great to me...

What Girls Said 10

• You have a great body. Seriously. Don't worry about your tummy. You look strong and healthy!

• Awhh, thank you! I work for strong and healthy, thank you for being sweet!

• Yes, I would say so. Your midsection needs a bit of attention...
    on first and second photo it's visible.
    on the third photo the angle and color of clothing camouflage it a bit... but you do need to lose a bit off your entire midsection... The bigger the belly, the more prone you are to having illnesses... it's better to be healthy... than to camouflage and appear slimmer.

• especially considering you're under 18... you need to be careful... with age it will only get more difficult to lose weight. so it's smart to do it now.

• OMG you look really hella great. Your tummy is great! I would not worry over it!

Who is telling you to lose weight?

If it is that important, then you need to just tighten up your abs yo look thinner there.

• I love your body!! Its perfect!!!

• Thats the perfect weight! I am 5'7 and I weigh 155.

• Seriously? I'd love to weigh 155!

• Honey you aren't fat at all trust me! If you got anymore skinnier it wouldn't look right. You gotta have a little bit of meat on your body cuz in my opinion thats super hott no homo but you have a great looking body!

• If you're going to lose weight- do it healthily and do it for yourself.

• whoever told you that is insane you look fine

• nope... I do not see a problem

• You look great to me.

• You have been told to lose weight? Your body looks good. And you seem to be active, so you will be fine.. 😊