• guy 1 is better looking
    15% (2)25% (1)18% (3)Vote
  • guy 2 is better looking
    85% (11)75% (3)82% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy 1: using a depressed face to try and look sexy while sitting in a house with hardwood and a framed tiger photo on the wall. Douche.
    Guy 2: no one. And I mean absolutely no one naturally makes that gesture. So, just to take a guess I'll say this kid probably tested out like 25 different photos to show off his fresh fit he just bought using his allowance. Why wear pants that fit with a belt and still decide to sag while sitting? I'm black and I can't tell if I'm offended by or embarrassed for this kid.
    They seem like try hards. Not sexy. No point in comparing the two. Put em in a nice suit, put them through some real life shit, and get em a job and they'd be average. Guy one would have like half a point of an edge for his eyes. These guys will either change and completely abandon who they are today or be that 26 year old still tryna date college freshmen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess these are the so called fuck boys... nah I am into emo guys with long black hair!

0|2
    0|0
    • ding ding ding! correct

• @PizzaGuy22 I really didn't know what they were... but I am not into the super manly man guy... so yeah not my type its like one extreme to another extreme... hahah

What Guys Said 8

• They're both ugly as hell. Even worse though, they're pretty boys. Yuck

2|2
    0|0
  • I think both guys are just okay.

0|0
    0|1
  • Both are terrible in my opinion, but I guess if you are a gay dude then loads of guys will love both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are some of the ugliest girls I've ever seen.

0|1
    0|0
  • If first one, can give a nice smile, he can go a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • #2 looks like such a Latino swag fag fuckboi hahaha wow..

0|1
    0|0
  • So why does it say 38?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those girls are pretty... if they ever go to prison, they're going to be very popular.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not into pretty boys so neither.
    My best friend and I made a fake facebook account with the second guys pictures though to be friends with her little sister on there because she was doing shit she shouldn't be doing. hahahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy 2 but he would look much better with a different hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • uhh second guy is smiling so im gonna go with him
    they look pretty similar though

0|0
    0|0
  • They both are good looking. Prettier than most woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes ( guy 1)

0|0
    0|0
  • neither one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • These guys look like pretty boys not masculine guys. I'm not into that thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither...

0|0
    0|0