Rate these girls 1-10. Why do Western men find the typical Asian look attractive?

Below are 2 Asian models. Model 1 is the ideal beauty in Asia. (Pale skin, big double eyelid eyes, slim nose and slim face). Why don't White guys like these pretty girls and go out with them?

Model 2 is your typical Asian girl look (tan skin, small mongol eyes, round face, wide nose).
Why do Westerns find the typical Asain look so hot when Asian guys find it repulsive and cringe at the idea of dating them?
Rate these girls 1-10.  Why do Western men find the typical Asian look attractive?
Model One

Model 2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• many white guys do go for Asians who look like model 1 as those features you mentioned are considered universally attractive

i think you've been paying attention to too much US media where they try and prop up actresses like sandra oh as "hot"

What Guys Said 31

• I would say that girl 1 is hotter, myself. If you look at famous Asian actresses or characters, it's closer to 1. Two examples...

Ada wong, from Resident Evil

images5.fanpop.com/.../...vil-31455364-613-481.png

Maggie Q, nikita and insurgent and die hard 4.

images6.fanpop.com/.../...e-q-33269764-940-627.jpg

• 1 is beautiful maybe a 9 possibly 10
    2 is not so much. don't like the bone structure, pose and makeup... probably a 5 or 6

• I don't find the typical Asian look attractive. Especially the second one like what the fuck is that.

• Why do Western men find the typical Asian look attractive?

Don't speak for everyone.

• I really like Girl 1. Not all Western men have the same thoughts and feelings towards the typical Asian look or any other look.

• Girl 1 is very attractive. Girl 2 isn't.
    I don't know why "white/western men" like this, I still prefer a white Western women, that's what I prefer.

• There are a wide range of looks within racial groups. Especially in a huge continent like Asia. Of course everyone is attracted to different things and that's fine and to be expected.

• I like girl 1, but girl 2 looks like a monkey. Sorry about that but she really isn't attractive to me. Also girl 1 looks like your average Korean girl after countless surgeries. Many Korean girls try to imitate that same look so they spend a lot of money on surgeries. So while I do like the look of girl 1 I would probably be careful to date her, because girls who happily do surgeries don't have the right mindset to be compatible with me.

• I have hard time believing somebody would prefer model #2 over the #1.

• Girl 1 for sure. Girl two is repulsive

• Model one 10/10
    Model two 4/10

• Just go to San Francisco, tons is white guys going after Asian girls

• I like them and I would go out with them. But they won't with me 😂😂😂

• For white men, a lot of it is about being exotic. For Asian men, they are used to it, so it is less exotic, whereas the paler she is , the more exotic. Just difference in exposure and culture.

• I guess guys think the second one looks more exotic.

• I don't usually find most Asian women attractive, unless they are from southeast Asia, or southern India. The darker the berry for me, but a personality can win me over.

• Both look good

• I like Model 1 over model 2.

Model 2 looks like she's trying too hard to be sexy. Model One is just wearing a more natural look.

That's my thought. :)

• I like both honestly.

• I prefer model 1... very attractive

• I actually like model 2.

• Model 1: 7/10
    Model 2: dude/10

• dude out of 10? LOL What does that even mean?

• Looks like a cross dresser, not at all attractive to me.

• Damn fist girl is hot!!!

• It's all about uniqueness as I heard someone commented.

• Number 1 is very attractive but number 2 not so much

• Number 2 is actually creepy to me. Her face looks like a mask. I'd take model 1 all day.

• It's exotic, different

• Says who? You? I don't think you speak for even a majority of Asian or western men. How do you know what tens of millions of individual guys like or dislike? You don't.

You're two examples don't even scratch the surface of the varied looks of Asian women throughout the continent and pacific islands. There is no typical Asian girls look. These are but two among countless others, with skin colors that run the entire range.

What do you care anyway. People, guys and girls, like what they like and the reasons vary as much as the individuals themselves. Do you really think you'll find a difinitive answer here among the opinions of this limited group number?

• Asian cultures are becoming more socially visible on a global scale and people are beginning to realize that they actually find people that don't match their previous ideals of Beauty to be beautiful. Some people discover this and think wow maybe my previous ideals were wrong maybe this is beauty. So they obsess over it. But in reality there is no certain facial shape or feature that is by itself beautiful it's the way that features interact with one another and how it effects the viewer that makes something beautiful. Or in other words a brush stroke on one painting may make it look beautiful while it may make a different painting look horrible. It's not the brushstrokes aka the features that make a painting it's the whole package. So any feature can be beautiful and by extension any ethnicity could have beautiful people. It's not that European men are suddenly finding Asian girls to be more attractive or that asain women have always been significantly more beautiful it's just that the Internet first arose in western countries so majority of the women labeled beautiful were white women but now Asian countries are getting more access and the traditionally white cultures are getting a better look into Asian cultures. The only thing more appealing than beauty is beauty with novelty. I think when more cultures become active on the Internet more people will become open minded on what is considered beautiful.

• lol this is biased as hell. I think someone is bitter about something.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 9

• Model 2 is absolutely gorgeous

• i don't know but i look more like the first and white guys want to date me

• ... the first girl is how most Asian girls look. is she chinese? she looks chinese. white guys do find them pretty and want to date them. there's really nothing wrong with the second one either.

• the tanned skin lady!

• They are both gorgeous. I'll totally date them if I was a guy... and they want to date me...

• Um, I'm pretti sure many western men disagree with u.

• I'm pretty sure you're correct. And I'm one of them.

• Number one.

• how do I compare lol?

• Both are pretty but number one is beautiful