Girls, what's better Hot or Cute/Adorable?

I've never been called hot by a girl, but I've been called cute and adorable a lot of times. I honestly don't like it, cute to me is for little kids and sounds innocent.

This is pertaining to describing guys

10

Most Helpful Girl

• All three words have their place. I do get tired of hearing "cute" at times because I feel like a little kid as you mentioned, but it's still a compliment, so I won't complain. "Beautiful," "pretty," or "gorgeous" are all better terms to use in my opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• There's nothing wrong with being cute, cute is the best cause when it comes down to it and certain situations she knows your looks can range from cute, to hot, to oh my, to please spank me, to panty dropper. Cute has so much mystery in it it's just lovely to see what other looks come from it

(I do have a loli complex though)

• To be honest, I use the words "cute" or even attractive in place of hot because I don't know, hot seems more like a rebellious word to use. I would prefer to be called attractive or cute over hot because it just sounds more appropriate. I bet other girls are like this too

• Beautiful is best

• I always call guys cute if I am attracted to them! :)

• The word you're trying to aim for is MAJESTIC.

• In my opinion, I call someone I don't know hot, as if he is an object, as I would never actually catch feelings for him. But I call my boyfriend, a guy that I love to bits, cute and adorable.
    I would be greatful that they don't see u as an object if u were u.
    Hope this helps!!!

• I would say handsome or fine but if I had to choose between those two I would pick hot.

• cute adorable ♡

• I use "cute" when hot or handsome gets old. Or if a guy does a certain behavior that's a bit funny or makes me laugh.