Do my glasses make me look dorky????

Hi [:< 

The other day I had to go and get glasses and I had no choice[My eyes don't take contacts and I am legally blind without them.]I turn 16 in a couple of months and I can't get my hands on any different ones until then, I am worried that I look like a dork, I have to go to school in 5 hours.. my question is if you were to see me would you think that I looked stupid in them?/dorky 
--------------------------------------------
* please don't be afraid to be honest.
Thanks .

Sorry my profile picture is really small you will probably have to go click my profile and click it to make it bigger oops. or maybe it's just small to me because I can't see

Most Helpful Guy

• They are to big you should buy some small ones so they won't stand out so much

Most Helpful Girl

• i like them and they look good on you keep these because they're really cute.

What Guys Said 10

• How did you do this weird font?

• They may be a bit too big but I still think you look great in them.

• omg, you look so young. i would have only passed you as a 13 year old. you look cute in them though. :)

• I actually think they suit you very well.

• No they don't make you dorky.

• I don't think so. I think they add a little sophistication to your look.

• You look cute in those glasses. But some mean kids might still try to make fun of you anyways. Ignore them

• Don't worry you are killin those glasses!

• A little but cute too. Maybe pull hair back in hair band.

• It depends on the girl.

What Girls Said 0