Who can do better, in terms of dating someone more attractive?

Who can do better, in terms of dating someone more attractive?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Either one could date someone they find more attractive unless they think that person is the most attractive person.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the girl, definitely

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• The woman has it easy, guys are all over women and they will take anything pretty much while women sit back and can pick and chose

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know? ? But I would love to watch them bang...

0|2
    1|0
    • Show All
    • You & notmyusername15 are nothing but a pair of perverts.

• YES I TOTALLY AM! I OWN IT!!

And I apologize for offending you, as it was not my intention.

• No correct answer. Dating is not all about looks. And each person has his/her own opinion on who's attractive and who's not.

0|0
    0|1
  • ... the girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Comparing a guy and girl in terms of dating is not a good comparison. The girl will 90 [ercent of the time do better if they are both actively looking for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I say boys are more likely to date someone whom is more attractive than a girl would. Just listen to your heart, it will guide you in the right direction.

0|0
    0|1
  • The girl is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • the girl. The guy looks gay so I'm assuming his dating pool is already much smaller than hers. And if he isn't gay then I'd still say her because well I mean to me personally he looks gay so I doubt that's a plus for the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you think he looks gay?

• Show All
    • I feel like a bad person now cause I think I may have called a straight guy gay and I know how much that can mess with a guys ego...

• I would never tell him some guy called him gay because of a question like this. Don't worry. :)

What Girls Said 1

• date whoever you want the whole idea of reacher and the settler is stupid

1|0
    0|0