Okay, I need to ask, what do you ACTUALLY think about this guy based on looks? Please vote and provide advice and stuff?

I saw this really messed up question here with really messed up answers, and I figure the person who asked the question didn't really know how to make a poll that provides a more realistic view beyond "attractive / ugly". No, I know that this is not me. Yes, I am going to inform the person that I asked this question. Don't fret.

• He looks attractive to me (he looks like someone girls would generally find attractive)
  • He looks a bit above average to me (he looks like someone some girls would find attractive)
  • He looks completely average to me, not positive nor negative (he looks like there could be someone who finds him attractive)
  • He looks a bit below average to me (he looks like he needs to work on his appearance to find girls who would find him attractive)
  • He looks completely unattractive to me (lost cause)
  • I can't really tell
  • I'm the guy on the picture
Do you think this question will ever pick up :|
People saying this is me, no, this is not me.

This is me:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../...GAG-with-name.png
I specifically made a picture of myself a while ago just to prove that I am me :P

But the question is about the guy in the question.
@captain-chivalry86

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted D.. he isn't ugly or something, just plain and boring which is NOT a bad thing because he definitely has the potential to look better if he smiled a bit, had another pair of glasses because they look quite old and lost some weight cause his neck is really short and stubby 🐸🐸 Well yeah I believe he could look average if he tried

Most Helpful Guy

• He looks boring and lacking enthusiasm for anything. I doubt his looks have anything to do with his situation. It's just how he perceives himself. He probably thinks he is ugly, partly because he is bald, partly because he is overweight. I think this negative thinking is reflected in his eyes, body language and probably his behavior too. If he were to ignore these thoughts and focus on more positive things, he could easily change his outlook on life and be an inspiration to others.

It's all just in his head. Sure he will not be attractive to every woman in the world, but that should not be his goal anyway. Just one is enough.

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely not unattracive... I'd say average in this photo with the potential to be attractive if he updated his look a bit and smiled :D

• He us not attractive to me. Sorry for being mean. However if he was really sweet and smart and funny I might overlook the appearance.

• Who hit him?

Is he bald by choice or genetics?

• my first impression was that he looks like a middle-aged IT guy
    why IT? don't know tbh... just popped up

he looks on the chubby side so losing weight, getting muscle definition would help

• I would say he's pretty average. Would probably look better with contacts.

• I would say he's a little bit below average.

• He isn't bad looking. But the photo isn't very good and he isn't smiling. He might be better looking in person. I voted Average though, just based on this pic.

• I don't find him attractive. But I don't think he needs to change his appearance to please girls. He is not ugly though. He looks a bit gloomy

• I give Mesonfielde 9/10

What Guys Said 6

• ... I think that guy is you.

Where is the question or did it get deleted?

• This site is addicting, but seeing how people treated that guy made me want to delete my account. This site truly IS misandrist, there is no other way to say it. The more people deny that this site is misandrist, the worse and worse it gets.

• No, it's actually just a few particular people... but yeah, that question was really messed up.

• I disagree, @mesonfielde. Misandry seems to be part of the culture here, and the mods/admins or whatever literally never seem to punish female users for breaking the rules, meanwhile I disagree with a girl and I get my posts removed. Me signing up for this website was a mistake - but that was my fault. Oh well, I hope that guy can recover from the demonic abuse he suffered at the hands of others.

• I can only speak for myself (as a mod), but I remove posts that I find to be too offensive or antagonistic regardless of whether the person is male or female.

• Looks like a smart guy.
    9/10 would buy scripts from him.

• Does he also play EvE Online?
      Back in my EvE days I used to PvP roam with the BricK Squad during the Geminate to Tribute region.

• He's probably like a 4 or 5.
    I don't get why you're asking this tho 😕

• You should see the question I put on MistNiqqa's list and you'll understand, although I removed the worst offender as antagonistic

• yeah, that's pretty fucked up

• I remember that. People these days...

• I said below average in my opinion