I saw this really messed up question here with really messed up answers, and I figure the person who asked the question didn't really know how to make a poll that provides a more realistic view beyond "attractive / ugly". No, I know that this is not me. Yes, I am going to inform the person that I asked this question. Don't fret.
- He looks a bit below average to me (he looks like he needs to work on his appearance to find girls who would find him attractive)Vote A
- He looks attractive to me (he looks like someone girls would generally find attractive)Vote B
- He looks completely average to me, not positive nor negative (he looks like there could be someone who finds him attractive)Vote C
- I can't really tellVote D
- He looks a bit above average to me (he looks like someone some girls would find attractive)Vote E
- I'm the guy on the pictureVote F
- He looks completely unattractive to me (lost cause)Vote G
This is me:
I specifically made a picture of myself a while ago just to prove that I am me :P
But the question is about the guy in the question.
Most Helpful Girl
I voted D.. he isn't ugly or something, just plain and boring which is NOT a bad thing because he definitely has the potential to look better if he smiled a bit, had another pair of glasses because they look quite old and lost some weight cause his neck is really short and stubby 🐸🐸 Well yeah I believe he could look average if he tried2
Most Helpful Guy
He looks boring and lacking enthusiasm for anything. I doubt his looks have anything to do with his situation. It's just how he perceives himself. He probably thinks he is ugly, partly because he is bald, partly because he is overweight. I think this negative thinking is reflected in his eyes, body language and probably his behavior too. If he were to ignore these thoughts and focus on more positive things, he could easily change his outlook on life and be an inspiration to others.
It's all just in his head. Sure he will not be attractive to every woman in the world, but that should not be his goal anyway. Just one is enough.1