Which grill looks better?

1)
Which grill looks better?

2)

• 1)
  • 2)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Grill 1. It has the side grill which is cool. It also has a little table at the front as well as the side. I feel with Grill 2 you would run out of table space.

• Grill 1 !
    Side grill ftw.

• Finally a question that makes sense!!!

Grill number 2 because even though that grill comes with more baggage and accessories, and I would totally munch down on grill 2.

• 2 only because I don't see the need for a side grill lol

• if the side grill is a smoker get that one

If its not go with grill 2

• Number 1 for sure

• Grill 2 looks like a much better grill

• Hot question?

• That is a nice looking grill.

• The first one, since it's got an extra grill. Always nice to have that. I bet it's MUCH more expensive though. Always better to just go with the cheaper one. People don't really grill that often, so, it's not like you need a really nice one

• Grill 2. First because it has more food but then because it's just more aesthetically appealing to me. Grilling has always been a close to nature kinda feel to me. So it's minimalistic. A nice basic classic grill always feels better to me. That little sidecar grill and extra lip feels like you went to the hardware store and bought it to compete with the johnsons. I'm more of a go talk to skeeter down the rode to get him to build you a custom grill out of an old propane tank kinda guy. Rustic with a tinge of country dumbassery. But I'm from Alabama so my opinion may not be too relevant.

• If I'm gonna go ritzy I want an Egg otherwise i'm good with the classic grill

What Girls Said 8

• None, this one puts them all to shame
    cdn.coresites.factorymedia.com/.../...he-river.jpg

• First one looks more useful but the second one looks less bulky and weird. I don't really understand the purpose of those smaller side grills either, one big grill should be enough.

• I actually think it's kind of funny that the smaller grill has more food on it. You'd think that that's something the bigger grill would try to advertise since it has more space.

• Having the smaller side grill allows you to grill different foods at different temperatures for different times. If everyone is eating the same meats, then either grill will do. If there is a variety of meats and different cooking processes the side grill makes a big difference.

Consider 4 families getting together. The kids are eating burgers and hot dogs cooked quickly at high temperatures on the side grill. Then as the kids are eating, the adult's food is still cooking. Ribs cooked low and slow and won't be done for another hour.

The kids get what they want. The adults enjoy the expensive cuts. Adults and children are fed separately to accommodate adult conversation. While the adults are finally eating, the kids have gone inside to watch a dvd.

TLDR:
      Two different grilling surfaces.
      Two different cooking temperatures.
      Two different meats.
      Two different grilling techniques.
      All on the same outdoor grill.

• @gray_sailor and how often do 4 families get together to grill, in a year? Not very often I'd say, om average. My family has a grill like the second one (kind of) at our summer cottage and we haven't had an issue with grilling different kinds of meats on it :P if the kids' burgers and hot dogs can be grilled quickly, you might as well use only one grill. I think those waiting for the ribs can wait an extra 5 minutes! To me the side grills just look ugly, and that's what the asker wanted to know anyway... which one looks better. :D

• Grill two, for sure.

• i prefer the second one!

• The second one...
    Just because it looks simpler.

• Although number 2 has way more appealing food, number 1 fits the answer to the actual question!

• Both are very attractive to me. I can't decide...

• Grill #1! :D